25 Years Factory SV-995 Neutral Silicone Sealant to Moldova Manufacturer
Description SV – 995 neutral silicone sealant structure is a kind of one-component, construction curtain wall structure of room temperature curing glue, can be used in all kinds of curtain wall joints and waterproof seal, also can be used for all kinds of aluminum alloy, glass doors and Windows seal assembly Where to use 1.Curtain wall joints and waterproof seal 2.Aluminum alloy, glass doors and Windows seal assembly Key Features 1. 100% silicone 2. Easy to use 3. Waterproofing and...
We always think and practice corresponding to the change of circumstance, and grow up. We aim at the achievement of a richer mind and body and the living for 25 Years Factory SV-995 Neutral Silicone Sealant to Moldova Manufacturer, We sincerely welcome overseas customers to consult for the long-term cooperation and the mutual development.
SV – 995 neutral silicone sealant structure is a kind of one-component, construction curtain wall structure of room temperature curing glue, can be used in all kinds of curtain wall joints and waterproof seal, also can be used for all kinds of aluminum alloy, glass doors and Windows seal assembly
Where to use
1.Curtain wall joints and waterproof seal
2.Aluminum alloy, glass doors and Windows seal assembly
1. 100% silicone
2. Easy to use
3. Waterproofing and weatherproofing
4. Fast curing speed, high strength
5. 12.5% movement capability
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||30|
|Sealant curing speed and operating time will have different with different temperatures and temperature, high temperature and high humidity can make sealant curing speed faster, rather low temperature and low humidity are slower.21 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB13477||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||40|
|GB13477||The ultimate tensile strength||Mpa||0.8|
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Installation Instructions for an ASI Soundproof Door – High Definition version
The wall that this was installed to was treated with products, too. You can view our video on Soundproofing a Wall (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVtY6MZoFrY) for more information.
-Quart-Size Caulk Gun
-Heavy Duty Screws*
-Door Hardware Kit*
-Door Casing (One installed on door when shipped, other side comes loose)*
-Door & Jamb*
*Included in Door Purchase (https://bit.ly/qZQjRh)
Make sure to inspect the door and included items for any damage prior to installation.
1. Unscrew the temporary threshold on the bottom of the door.
2. Determine which side of the jamb the hinges will be.
3. Measure and mark hinge locations onto the door frame.
4. Place a set of shims at each hinge, making sure they are plumb with the level.
5. Tip the door into place, make sure all is plumb and level.
6. Remove the two screws in the hinge closest to the door stop.
7. Repeat for each hinge.
8. Prop the bottom corner of the door with it swung at 90 degrees so that it holds the jamb tight to the drywall.
9. Pre-drill the holes from the screws you just removed to prepare for the long screws. (We use a 5/32 bit)
10. From top hinge down, install the included long screws.
11. Adjust shims as necessary to ensure the door stays level.
12. Shim the strike side of the door to get an even reveal on the inside of the door.
13. Install the backer rod around the gap in the rough opening by pushing it in about an inch deep. You can use a shim to push it in.
14. Fill the remaining gap with acoustical sealant.
15. Remove the temporary brace off the bottom of the trim kit.
16. Maintaining a 1/4″ reveal, attach the trim with the supplied screws.
17. Nail trim to wall as needed.
18. Fill holes with wood putty and sand.
19. Remove the short hardware screws that came shipped from the strike side of the door.
20. Replace them with the long screws for the strike hardware to secure the framing.
21. Remove the trim on the hinge side of the door that shipped on the door.
22. Repeat steps 13-18 on this side of the door.
23. Install door hardware as specified.
24. Ensure the door is shut and latched.
25. Adjust the door seals by locating the Phillips screws on the face of the door seal and turn counter-clockwise to tighten the door seal. This will close the gap between the seal and the door.
26. Work the way down the seal until all screws are adjusted so that the seal comes in contact with the door slab.
27. Trim off excess gasket on the strike side of the door jamb at the bottom so that the gasket is flush with the floor.
28. Adjust the bottom drop seal by loosening the set screw at the top of the drop seal counter-clockwise. When the screw engages the stop on the jamb, it will drop the seal down.
29. Peel off the backer on the peel-and-stick seal cover panels and pressure fit over door seals. Start with the top and fit the sides into the miter.