12 Years Factory SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Costa Rica Manufacturer
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
"Quality first, Honesty as base, Sincere service and mutual profit" is our idea, in order to develop continuously and pursue the excellence for 12 Years Factory SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Costa Rica Manufacturer, Welcome friends from all over the world come to visit, guide and negotiate.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
[THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN RETIRED]
UPDATE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPz7hCCMT9U
In this episode we walk you through the steps that go into creating a plaster head form.
DIY Bald Cap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh_SMeyVGPc
Life Casting Series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8UyHPfU2-I&list=PL32EvPr5E5FgnchedCx09_Yarli0kiTJP
After Hours FX is a DIY show produced by Obelisk Productions to help teach you the tricks and techniques that go in to all of the amazing props that you see either in movies or while looking at various cosplayers.
EDM Detection Mode by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Heat Set Glue is a great product to tackle no-sew projects. Although we are partial to needle and thread, heat set glue can hem projects quickly while maintaining the original flexibility of your fabric.
To buy Heat Set Glue, visit us here: https://www.sewingpartsonline.com/heat-set-glue-2oz.aspx?utm_source=Youtube&utm_medium=Product
Need help finding something? Call us at 888-824-1192 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any comments or questions, be sure to leave them in the comment section below and be sure to join our sewing community:
Google + : https://plus.google.com/+sewingpartsonline