China New Product SV-8000 PU Sealant for Insulating Glass for Czech republic Factories
Description SV – 8000 two-component polyurethane insulating glass sealant is a neutral cure, mainly used for the insulating glass of the second seal. Product formulation to use its performance with high modulus, high strength, to meet the requirements of insulating glass assembly. Where to use It is a two-component PU sealant that offers variable work life with high bonding strength to maintain the integrity of insulating glass unit, suits both commercial and residential IGU. Key Fe...
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs for China New Product SV-8000 PU Sealant for Insulating Glass for Czech republic Factories, we are looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Please feel free to contact us for more detail
SV – 8000 two-component polyurethane insulating glass sealant is a neutral cure, mainly used for the insulating glass of the second seal. Product formulation to use its performance with high modulus, high strength, to meet the requirements of insulating glass assembly.
Where to use
It is a two-component PU sealant that offers variable work life with high bonding strength to maintain the integrity of insulating glass unit, suits both commercial and residential IGU.
1. High Modulus
2. UV resistance
3. Low vapor and gas transmission
4. Primerless adhesion to coated glass
Technical data sheet
|Sagging degree (mm)||≤3||0|
|Thermal weight loss(%)||≤10||2|
|Durometer Hardness Shore A||20-80||42|
|Bond damage area（5%）||≤5||0|
Component A(Base) – White, Component B(Catalyst)- Black
1. Component A(Base): (190L), Component B(Catalyst) (18.5L)
2. Component A(Base):24.5kg (18L), Component B(Catalyst): 1.9kg (1.8L)
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
https://www.contractorsdirect.com/Noble-Niches-Shower-Recess – Buy Noble Niche Preformed Shower Recesses here
Call Contractors Direct at 1-800-709-0002 for More Information
Visit us at: https://contractorsdirect.com/
Like Contractors Direct on Facebook:
Follow us on Google Plus
Follow us on Twitter
Niches are lightweight, durable and ready to tile.
* A waterproof, tile ready niche made from extruded polystyrene with an acrylic polymer finish.
* Install in minutes.
* Waterproof and ready to tile.
* Sized for better fit, niche corner are exaggerated to simplify installation of square tile.
* Durable and lightweight.
* Niches mount flush in 2″x4″x stud wall construction with 1/2″ backer board.
Choose from different sizes
All Dimensions are in inches with a tolerance of +/- .125 inches.
* 301: Square niche 14-1/4″ x 14-1/4″.
* 302: Peaked noble niche 14-1/4″ x 22-1/2″.
* 303: Wide arch combo niche 14-1/4″ x 22-1/2″.
* 304: Wide combo niche 14-1/4″ x 22-1/2″.
* 305: Narrow combo niche 8-1/4″ x 22-1/2″.
* 308: Soap dish niche 8-1/4″ x 8-1/4″.
* 314: Rectangular niche 14-1/4″ x 22-1/2″.
* 2781: 4 shelf corner niche 96″ x 12-3/4″.
* Cut and remove backer board panel.
* Use a 100% silicone based sealant to adhere niche to back wall and/studs.
* seal joints between niche and backer board using silicone sealant. Silicone should not be smeared over the face of niche or backer board.
* Tape joints with backer board tape or thin set NobleSeal TS to walls overlapping joints.
* Install tile using latex modify thin-set.
HY620 is designed for resin molding. It is mainly used for casting resin molds for toy gifts and craftwork gifts, etc. With the advantages of good tensile strength, high tear strength, high temperature resistance, high duplication times and repeated use, etc. It is even ideal for small products or fine and precision products which is very difficult to demould. This molding silicone rubber is one of the products with the highest use level in the production of craftwork gifts and the shrinkage is lower than 2‰. Apart from the perfect products, we also provide with silicone model making technique support for you.
molding for resin gifts, resin crafts, resin sculpture, making molds for epoxy resin products, making molds for acrylic resin products, making molds for polyester resin products, ceramic molding, and so on.
Our RTV-2 Molding materials are general called two-component room temperature vulcanization liquid silicone with excellent fluidity and good operational performance. Add curing agent of 2%-3% at the condition of room temperature, the Molding silicone rubbers remain operational within 30 minutes,and in 2-3 hours, a mold elastomer will be obtained with resistance to deformation, high-temperature, acid and alkali and expansion.
Operation Instruction for RTV-2 silicone casting rubbers:
The product is in white or red color, flowing liquid with general hardness of 18-22A°after curing . If the customer wants to make large products and large size molds, the mold should be made of silicone rubber with high hardness. On the contrary, if the mold with fine and precision patterns , it should be made of silicone with low hardness. The amount of the curing agent depends on the actual requirements of customers. If molds requiring fast drying and demould, more curing agent is needed; contrarily, if molds require slower drying and demould, less curing agent will be needed.
(Note: our company does not recommend that customers add silicone oil. If customers surely need quite soft silicone mold or molding for fine detailed and complex patterns products, 5%-10% silicone oil can be added to soften the mold for easy demoulding.)
The proportions and reactions of the curing agent and the base silicone are listed as the followings:
1. If you add curing agent 1%, the silicone material can be operated within 2.5 hours and the mold can be demoulded after 6-8 hours.
2. If you curing agent 2%, the silicone material can be operated within 50 minutes to 1 hour and the mold can be demoulded after 2-3 hours.
3. If you add curing agent 3%, the silicone material can be operated within 28 – 30 minutes and the mold can be demoulded after 1.5-2 hours.
4. If you add curing agent 4%, the silicone material can be operated within 10 – 15 minutes and the mold can be demoulded after 1 -1.5 hours.