Wholesale Price SMP-333 Industrial silane modified polyether sealant for Manufacturer
Description SMP333 Industrial Silane Modified Polyether Sealant is a transparent single component, high performance, neutral curing adhesive. The product is green and does not contain toxic and harmful substances. It has good bonding ability for most substrates such as metal, ceramics, wood, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polycarbonate (PC). After curing, the surface can be coated and can be widely Used in a variety of train / bus / car and other motor vehicles, elevator cars, containers, machi...
With our leading technology as well as our spirit of innovation,mutual cooperation, benefits and development, we will build a prosperous future together with your esteemed company for Wholesale Price SMP-333 Industrial silane modified polyether sealant for Manufacturer, We sincerely welcome overseas customers to consult for the long-term cooperation and the mutual development.
SMP333 Industrial Silane Modified Polyether Sealant is a transparent single component, high performance, neutral curing adhesive. The product is green and does not contain toxic and harmful substances. It has good bonding ability for most substrates such as metal, ceramics, wood, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polycarbonate (PC). After curing, the surface can be coated and can be widely Used in a variety of train / bus / car and other motor vehicles, elevator cars, containers, machinery and equipment, electrical equipment and other areas of the adhesive seal.
1.Environmental protection products: fast curing, low VOC, non-toxic and tasteless, non-polluting substrate, no corrosion.
2.The surface can be painted: the surface can be sprayed after the surface coating paint color.
3.Good operability: one-component, easy to operate, in the 4 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ temperature range has a good extrudability, with a plastic gun extrusion can be directly.
4.Excellent adhesion: with metal, ceramics, wood and PVC, PC, PA and other materials with excellent adhesion, without the use of primer.
5.Excellent weather resistance, aging resistance, dielectric and mechanical properties.
Where to use
Train / bus / car and other motor vehicle body, interior, floor, air conditioning and other systems of bonding and sealing.
Mobile phones, tablet PCs, navigators, digital cameras and other electrical equipment bonding seal.
Containers, elevator cars, ventilation equipment, such as seams sealed.
Electronics, machinery, ships and other areas of the adhesive seal.
Other suitable for this product in the field of bonding and sealing purposes.
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|coloer||Black, white, gray|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||15-60|
|GB528||Elongation at break||%||600|
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 500ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Another demonstration of surface rust removal
using your every day power tools.
I get lots of this type of work its a fact of life for older vehicles
videos are for reference and entertainment only Even tho they are based on step by step guide – If you attempt a repair like the one seen in this video please use the proper safety equipment,
Learn how to make a bearing cleaning kit for $5.
Go to https://ratvision.com/ for more info.
Before you begin cleaning skateboard bearings it is best to see if the bearings are worth cleaning first. Sometimes bearings get too damaged and are better off replaced than trying to clean them.
The purpose of Rat Vision is to explain the differences between brands and products, and not to be bias. We are frequently asked what products we recommend. After testing and researching we have found Oust products to be superior.
Oust products are available on their website or on Amazon
BEARING CLEANERS AND LUBRICANTS WE AVOID:
WD-40 is more of a solvents than lubricants. It is thin to enable it to get into tiny crevices and free up rusty, stuck parts.
ALL Cooking oils
Soaps with citrus scents/fragrance
Dish and Hand soap
ANY Wood polish, Wood oil, or Wood cleaner
Kitchen cleaners (anything that is not citrus cleaner
Orange Soap (too thick, diluting won’t work)
REMOVE BEARING SEALS/SHIELD:. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXmZhfvH9y0
Bearings Cleaning Kit
Solvent. We use citrus cleaner.
Cooking tongs (not necessary)
You can throw bearings in an empty plastic bottle with some cleaner but this method is not as effective as a kit.
BEARING CLEANING KITS:
We recommend the Oust kit, because it’s compact and comes with cleaner inside.
The Bones bearing cleaning kit is OK and available at most shops, Read below to make your own kit.
CLEANERS AND SOLVENTS:
We use citrus cleaner as our solvent/cleaner for cleaning skateboard bearings. It’s less than $5 for a bottle.
Avoid dangerous and hazardous solvents like turpentine, acetone, mineral spirits, gasoline, butane, paint thinner, kerosene, etc.
Chemicals can be absorbed through your skin and get into your blood stream.
WHY CITRUS CLEANER?”
The majority of citrus cleaners are safe. Most of them have no warning label for health hazards. They usually say to avoid contact with the eyes (of course), and that it might irritate the skin.
Citrus cleaners are made with orange oil that have a natural solvent called terpenes. This hydrocarbon is mostly made of about 90-95% d-limonene. D-limonene does the work of dissolving stuff.
CLEANING KIT PARTS:
1/4″ x 6″ rod coarse thread (or whatever fits the length of the bottle inside).
1/16″ OD x 1/4″ ID x 3/32 O-Ring (this is the black gasket/ring. Basically 1/4″ ring as thick as a toothpick)
1/4″ Nut, coarse thread
1/4″ Spacers cut from a ball-point pen
1/4″ Wing-nut, coarse threads
How to make a homemade skateboard bearing cleaning kit:
1. Assemble the bearing kit: Cut a small hole in the lid/cap of the bottle. Hole needs to be big enough for the 6 inch rod to go through.
2. Put the gasket/black ring on the rod.
3. Put the rod through the lid/cap of the bottle.
4. Put the washer on.
5. Tighten the nut down to the bottom of the lid/cap.
6. Cut 1/4″ pieces of a ball point pen sleeve for spacers.
7. Place bearings on the rod with 1 bearing spacer between each bearing. (remove seals or shields first).
8. Hand tighten the wing-nut until the bearings are nut on the rod.
9. Fill the bottle 1/3 with citrus cleaner.
10. Place the bearings in the bottle and tighten the lid.
Directions for cleaning with a kit
1. Remove bearings shields/seals first. See how here (link).
2. Wipe off dirt on the bearings and shields/ seals.
3. Assemble kit.
4. Fill the container about 1/3rd of the way with cleaner.
5. Insert bearings.
5. Shake the kit for a couple minutes.
6. Takes the bearings out (leave on the rod).
7. Tap the bearing on a hard surface to remove contaminants.
8. Repeat shaking for couple minutes (repeat steps 5,6,7 if needed).
9. Since bearings off in very hot water (keep them on the rod. This removes the cleaner. IT IS PERFECTLY OK.)
10. Immediately blow-dry your bearings to remove all the water. Use cooking tongs if bearings are too hot to hold in your hand.
11. Lubricate each bearing with about 1-2 drops of thin lubricant. We like electronic oils and sewing machine oils.
WHEN TO CLEAN AND LUBE:
For avid skaters, meaning you skate to and from school and skate on the weekends, check lubricant every 2-3 weeks. Clean every 3-4 weeks.
If you skate 1-2 days a week, you can stretch out the maintenance by lubricating every 4-6 weeks, and clean every 2 months.
PERMANENT (NONREMOVABLE) SHIELDS:
1. You can clean nonremovable metal shields the same way shown in the video, or apply lube and ride them until they break.
2. The most important thing to do is dry the bearings completely by spinning the bearings while using a hair dryer.
3. Add lubricant in the gap between the metal shield and the inner ring.