Special Price for SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Ukraine Factories
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
We enjoy a very good reputation among our customers for our excellent product quality, competitive price and the best service for Special Price for SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Ukraine Factories, For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. All inquiries from you will be highly appreciated.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Hi guys! Do you like cute tiger crafts? We usually buy it in stores or online, then, Have you ever thought of making a cute tiger craft by yourself?
In this video we show you how to make craft mold with liquid silicone rubber, taking a tiger craft mold as an example?
Advantages of craft mold silicone rubber:
Shenzhen Hong Ye Jie Company recommend the craft mold silicone of HY-625 with the hardness of 23-27A°(the hardness can be adjusted), and HY-625 liquid silicone rubber has following features:
(1) High tensile & tear strength
(2) High duplication times
(3) Low linear shrinkage
(4) Resistance to high-temperature
(5) Low shrinkage and non-deformation
(6) Resistance to acid-alkali and expansion
Shelf life for craft mold silicone rubber:
10~12months, when stored in a dry & cool place under the room temperature 25.
Packing for liquid Silicone rubber
1kg/ bottle, 5 kg/drum vacuumed packing, 25kg/drum vacuumed packing, 200 kg/drum.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
Scotty Kilmer, mechanic for the last 46 years, shows how you can fix a leaking axle seal that’s throwing oil on the inside of your tires. Why pay a mechanic hundreds when you can do it yourself with a little elbow grease. And, If you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show every Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VognjkYaMjg&list=UUuxpxCCevIlF-k-K5YU8XPA&feature=c4-overview . And remember, every TUESDAY I upload a new video, so don’t miss them.