Reasonable price for SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to moldova Importers
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
We believe in: Innovation is our soul and spirit. Quality is our life. Customer need is our God for Reasonable price for SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to moldova Importers, We encourage you to make contact as we are looking for partners in our venture. We are sure you will find doing business with us not only fruitful but also profitable. We are ready to serve you with what you require.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
I show you exactly how to fix a flat car tire that was punctured by a screw using a rubber plug repair kit. You can find a tire plug repair kit at Amazon (affiliate link):
The rubber plugs can be applied to the tire while it is mounted on the vehicle if you are able to reach the damaged area. I recommend you remove the tire for the repair, this will make the damage easier to get to and therefore more likely you will apply the plug correctly and it is safer.
The first step is to locate the offending foreign object in your tire. Remove the object, usually a screw of nail. Use a reamer tool to prepare the hole for rubber string plug. Insert the reamer probe tool into the puncture. Work the probe in and out while twisting to clean and prep the puncture hole. This process will also enlarge the hole to that the rubber string plug will fit through.
Take each end of the repair strip, this is the plug, and roll the center of the strip into the needle eye. Apply dabs of rubber cement to the end of the needle and push the needle into the puncture leaving about a quarter inch above the surface of the tire. The needle can be difficult to push through depending on the size of the puncture.
Twist the handle a quarter turn and pull the needle out of the tire, the plug should not come out with the needle. Now cut the remaining plug down to about 1/8 of an inch with a razor or scissor. Done.