Rapid Delivery for SV-8890 Two-component Silicone Structural Glazing Sealant for Eindhoven Manufacturer
Description SV8890 is neutral curing, designed for glass, stone, marble, granite, aluminum curtain wall and glass daylighting roof and metal structural engineering structural adhesive seal designed silicone sealant structure, excellent bonding performance of structure and the weathering resistance, after artificial accelerated weathering test, various physical and chemical properties have no obvious change in the sealant. When using, SV8890 with dedicated two-component glue machine constructi...
We stick to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with the good quality at the reasonable price for Rapid Delivery for SV-8890 Two-component Silicone Structural Glazing Sealant for Eindhoven Manufacturer, Our aim is "blazing new ground, Passing Value", in the future, we sincerely invite you to grow up with us and make a bright future together!
SV8890 is neutral curing, designed for glass, stone, marble, granite, aluminum curtain wall and glass daylighting roof and metal structural engineering structural adhesive seal designed silicone sealant structure, excellent bonding performance of structure and the weathering resistance, after artificial accelerated weathering test, various physical and chemical properties have no obvious change in the sealant. When using, SV8890 with dedicated two-component glue machine construction, two kinds of components in accordance with the provisions, mixing ratio after curing form elastomer.
1. None sag
2. Adjustable working time
3. Excellent adhesion to most building substrates
4. High bonding strength and modulus
6. Silicone durability
1.Glass, stone, marble, granite, aluminum curtain wall and glass daylighting roof and metal structural engineering structural adhesive seal;
2.Insulating Glass of the second seal
3.Many other building and industrial applications
Technical data sheet
|Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||40-60|
|Durometer Hardness||Shore A||20-60|
|At 23 ℃ maximum tensile strength elongation||%||≥100|
|Tensile strength（flooding – ultraviolet）||Mpa||0.68|
|Bond damage area||%||5|
|Thermal aging（thermal weight loss）||%||≤5|
Component A(Base) – White, Component B(Catalyst)- Black
1. Component A(Base): (190L), Component B(Catalyst) (18.5L)
2. Component A(Base):24.5kg (18L), Component B(Catalyst): 1.9kg (1.8L)
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
This video shows the standard maintenance process to change the transmission fluid and filter on a Dodge Caravan. We remove the transmission pan, drain the fluid, install a new filter, put it all back together and add the new fluid. There are a few tips and tricks to make the job easier and it’s all condensed into a short video to make it easy to review before you start on your own vehicle.
The parts used in the video cost about $40 at the local Autozone as of January 2013 and the job doesn’t take very long at all (an hour or so total time). People sometimes fear working on an automatic transmission, but you can see in the video that this is a simple job and there is no need to let this job go undone or to overpay for something you can do yourself.
Tools needed are:
- 10mm socket with a 3″ or 6″ extension
- 1″ putty knife (optional)
- deadblow hammer (optional)
- Some sort of catch pan (to collect the old fluid)
- jack stands, ramps, a vehicle lift, or some other way to lift the vehicle up a bit helps out a lot. You can also pull one wheel of the vehicle up on a curb to give some extra space in a real pinch.
- a gasket scraper (in the video, we use a glass scraping razor-blade)
- a funnel with a very narrow spout
- shop towels for cleanup
- torque wrench (that measures in inch-pounds) if you don’t have a torque wrench, this job is still doable, but you may have a harder time getting the pan to be leak free and you run the risk of stripping bolts or warping the pan
Parts to get from the parts store:
- (1) new filter/gasket set (as low as $9.99)
- (5) quarts of ATF+4 transmission fluid (as low as $5.99 each)
- (1) roll of shop towels or (1) bag of rags (as needed)
- (1) drain pan (as needed)
- (1) narrow funnel (as needed)
Good luck, and have fun!
Buy Axle Bearings here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008OIG4FK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B008OIG4FK&linkCode=as2&tag=bullshitkor01-20&linkId=QOQYT6UIALXYDBN5
Need a Slide hammer https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I8R7EQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000I8R7EQ&linkCode=as2&tag=bullshitkor01-20&linkId=TQ3NFVWPOFHTRSY7
Get the Bearing and Seal Driver Here https://amzn.to/1ZyDtIm
I’ve seen some people go though all the trouble of removing the axles to replace a seal but I figure if you’ve gone that far for the price of a bearing you may as well toss a new one in with it.
one way to tell if your axle seal is leaking is oil coming from the drums when the drum is removed you will seal oil leaking around the seal. Using a axle bearing remover and a slide hammer that bearing will come out in a matter of seconds. if you have a bad axle bearing you should be able to hear some rear end noise while driving. anyways it’s beer time