OEM/ODM Manufacturer Siway SV-602 Epoxy Structural Adhesive A/B to Swedish Importers
Description SV-602 is a 2-part structural epoxy adhesive developed for such application as dry fixing cladding. It has strong adhesion to metals, woods, reinforced plastics stone, ceramic and masonry. It is the best choice for bonding parts which must withstand weather, moisture and temperature fluctuations. SV-602 will adhere with minimum surface preparation and has a low coefficient of expansion. Key Features 1. Room temperature curing Epoxy adhesive 2. Fast cure at room temperature,...
We take "customer-friendly, quality-oriented, integrative, innovative" as objectives. "Truth and honesty" is our management ideal for OEM/ODM Manufacturer Siway SV-602 Epoxy Structural Adhesive A/B to Swedish Importers, We cordially welcome customers from at home and abroad to join us and cooperate with us to enjoy a better future.
SV-602 is a 2-part structural epoxy adhesive developed for such application as dry fixing cladding. It has strong adhesion to metals, woods, reinforced plastics stone, ceramic and masonry. It is the best choice for bonding parts which must withstand weather, moisture and temperature fluctuations. SV-602 will adhere with minimum surface preparation and has a low coefficient of expansion.
1. Room temperature curing Epoxy adhesive
2. Fast cure at room temperature, <40 min for reaching a tack-free status under standard environment (STD: 23℃, 50% humidity)
3. Mix ratio of 1:1 by volume or by weight
4. Good mechanical property
5. Bonds a wide variety of building materials
6. Good waterproofing and chemical resistance
1, the external walls of stone material, ceramic and other hang bond;
2, concrete, ceramics, stone, wood and other prefabricated split, bonding and jointing;
3, concrete, stone and so on crack repair;
4, the structure of the localization, anchor, reinforcement and reinforcement.
Technical data sheet
The following data is for reference only and is not recommended for the specification
|Shear strength||Stainless steel-stainless steel/Standard conditions||≥18||JC887-2001|
|Pressure shear strength||Stone-stone/ Standard conditions||≥12|
|Stone-stone/ The freeze-thaw cycle 50 times||≥10|
|Stone – stainless steel/ Standard conditions||≥12|
|Standard conditions：Temperature=23℃，relative humidity=50%，48 hours curing|
|Effective operating time(23℃)||N/A||N/A||20min|
Part A-Grey Paste/Part B-White Paste
9kg/9kg per unit and 15kg/15kg per unit
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Product page: https://mishimo.to/1U7rqkJ
Mishimoto, the world leader in performance cooling products, shows you how to install the Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit for the 2001-2005 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra w/ 6.6L Duramax engine!
The engineers at Mishimoto designed this silicone hose kit with multi-layered silicone that can withstand the heat and pressure that causes stock rubber hoses to fail. If you want to keep your Duramax cool, then you need the Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit!
Model Number: MMHOSE-CHV-01D
2001-2005 Chevrolet/GMC Duramax 6.6L Silicone Coolant Hose Kit
(1) Mishimoto Upper Silicone Coolant Hose
(1) Mishimoto Lower Silicone Coolant Hose
(4) Mishimoto Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
3/8” DRIVE RATCHET
• Please dispose of any liquids properly.
• Allow vehicle to cool completely prior to attempting installation.
• Mishimoto Performance (MP) is not responsible for any vehicle
damage or personal injury due to installation errors, misuse,
or removal of MP products.
• MP always suggests that a trained professional install all
• Do not run the engine or drive the vehicle while overheating.
Serious damage may occur.
• Raise vehicle only on jack stands or on a vehicle lift.
01 | REMOVING THE OEM RADIATOR HOSES
1. Disconnect the negative terminal on both batteries.
2. Locate the drain plug on the base of the radiator and allow all
coolant to drain from the radiator.
3. Detach the upper radiator shroud by removing the eight pop clips.
4. Disconnect the upper coolant hose from the radiator.
5. Disconnect the upper coolant hose from the coolant outlet.
6. Remove the lower splash shield, which is secured with
five 15mm bolts.
7. Disconnect the lower radiator hose from the radiator, and
disconnect the lower coolant ancillary hoses.
8. Remove the lower coolant hose from the engine, and carefully
navigate the lower hose out from underneath the truck.
02 | INSTALLING THE MISHIMOTO SILICONE
1. Connect the upper coolant hose to the radiator. Be sure to clamp
the new hoses down tightly with the provided clamps.
2. Connect the upper coolant hose to the engine.
3. Transfer the two retaining clips from the factory lower radiator
hose to the Mishimoto lower radiator hose. Use a screwdriver to
wedge into the side of the clip to loosen it.
4. Install the lower coolant hose and connect it to the engine and
radiator. Also connect the ancillary hoses to the proper
connections. Be sure to clamp down all connections tightly.
5. Reinstall the lower splash shield using five 15mm bolts.
6. Reconnect the negative battery terminal on both batteries.
7. Reinstall the upper radiator shroud and the eight pop clips that
secure it to the radiator support.
8. Refill the cooling system with a 50/50 mix of coolant and
9. Start the vehicle and set the heat to high to purge any air from the
cooling system. Allow the vehicle to reach operating temperature
and check for any leaks in the system.
10. You have now successfully installed the Mishimoto silicone
coolant hoses. Enjoy!
Download the guide here: https://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-62631657248580/mmhose-chv-od1-installguide.pdf
https://www.thegeekgroup.org – Chris takes Dave through the process of properly gluing PVC pipes together, while working on the vacuum table for the sheet router. These methods are applicable in the plumbing and heating industry.
Subscribe for more High Voltage, Equipment Autopsies, science videos and general geek related awesomeness.
Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, The Geek Group provides access to science, technology, engineering and math by developing programming and facilities for individuals and institutions to learn, explore, innovate and play at an independent pace according to their needs. The Geek Group has many thousands of members scattered across the globe, in every state in the US and one hundred and forty-two countries. Come help us build Awesome!