OEM China High quality SV-800 General purpose MS sealant Export to Colombia
Description General purpose and low modulus MSALL sealant is a high quality, single component, paintable, anti-polluting neutral modified sealant based on silane-modified polyether polymers. The product does not contain solvents, no pollution to the environment, while most of the building materials, without primer, can produce superior adhesion. Product Features 〔1〕 environmental protection products: no solvent, no PVC, no isocyanate, non-toxic, tasteless, non-polluting, fast curing;...
Our company promises all users of the first-class products and the most satisfying post-sale service. We warmly welcome our regular and new customers to join us for OEM China High quality SV-800 General purpose MS sealant Export to Colombia, Our final goal is "To try the best, To be the Best". Please feel free to contact with us if you have any requirements.
General purpose and low modulus MSALL sealant is a high quality, single component, paintable, anti-polluting neutral modified sealant based on silane-modified polyether polymers. The product does not contain solvents, no pollution to the environment, while most of the building materials, without primer, can produce superior adhesion.
〔1〕 environmental protection products: no solvent, no PVC, no isocyanate, non-toxic, tasteless, non-polluting, fast curing;
 surface coating: compatible with most industrial paint, dry surface can be painted, so does not affect the curing speed;
 easy to use: excellent thixotropy and extrusion, for a wide temperature range.
〔4〕 good adhesion: the stone, aluminum, ceramics and cement components, and most of the building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material.
 excellent weather resistance, aging performance, superior tensile and compression resilience;
 neutral curing, stone, cement and other non-corrosive building materials, to overcome the common silicone rubber easy to contaminate the shortcomings of the substrate.
General purpose and low modulus MSALL sealant Suitable for use:
 construction of housing and other areas of bonding and sealing;
 fixed panel, frame, window sill installation, suitable for a variety of building materials such as paint metal, glass, wood, concrete, stone, masonry and other ordinary seal;
 seam and ceiling seal;
 water pipes, roof gutter and other seals;
 activity room, container seal;
 interior decoration seal;
 mildew – suitable for kitchen and toilet applications;
〔8〕 the floor system of bonding, especially for housing renovation when the laying of tiles;
 on the porous material or smooth, moist surface has a strong adhesive force.
 Please note: MSALL sealant is not suitable for glass inlay use; for the prefabricated concrete displacement joint seal recommended supporting the use of Jiang special primer.
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||45-60|
|Sealant curing speed and operating time will have different with different temperatures and temperature, high temperature and high humidity can make sealant curing speed faster, rather low temperature and low humidity are slower.
14days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.
|GB13477||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||22-28|
|GB13477||The ultimate tensile strength||Mpa||1.0|
|GB13477||elongation at break||%||550|
White, black, grey
300ml plastic cartridges
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
I followed instructions in the silica TMOS recipe from https://www.aerogel.org and successfully produced some small pieces of aerogel in my home shop.
The two main difficulties are: 1. Getting TMOS or TEOS (the key chemical ingredient), and 2. Building a supercritical drying chamber. The components for the chamber can be bought from https://www.mcmaster.com or another source of industrial pipe fittings. You’ll also need a supply of liquid carbon dioxide. I used a 20-lbs cylinder, which I bought from a local welding store. Most of the cost is in the cylinder itself, since a refill costs only $20 to $30. You may find a welding supply shop that will rent the cylinder.
Getting the TMOS is difficult since chemical suppliers are generally unwilling to sell to individuals.
The process to make aerogel is:
1. Mix TMOS, methanol, and ammonium hydroxide. Pour this mixture into molds, and wait for a gel to form.
2. Submerge the gel in methanol, and wait a day for the remaining water in the gel to diffuse into the methanol.
3. Discard the methanol, and replace with fresh methanol. Wait a day, and repeat. Repeat this process a few times over three days.
4. Transfer the gel into the supercritical drying chamber, and fill the chamber with methanol.
5. Add liquid CO2, then open the chamber’s bottom valve to remove the methanol. Make sure the gels are always covered with liquid CO2.
6. Wait a day for methanol to diffuse into the liquid CO2.
7. Open the bottom valve and remove more methanol.
8. Repeat the methanol draining procedure while making sure the gels stay submerged in liquid CO2. Repeat the CO2 draining/exchange a couple times over 2-3 days.
9. Raise the chamber temperature to cause the CO2 to become supercritical. Slowly vent the chamber while applying heat to ensure the CO2 moves from the supercritical phase to the gas phase. Continue venting the chamber slowly, then remove the finished aerogels.