New Fashion Design for SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant Wholesale to Albania
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
We believe that long term partnership is a result of high quality, value added service, rich experience and personal contact for New Fashion Design for SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant Wholesale to Albania, We cordially welcome customers from at home and abroad to join us and cooperate with us to enjoy a better future.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
My hot tub cover was getting very heavy, so I replaced one of the foam inserts. The foam insert was also cracked, so rather than buy a new cover, I tried inserting a new styrofoam insert. I picked up the styrofoam insulation from Home Depot (4′ x 8′ x 2″), traced the old foam insert onto it, then cut it out. I then smoothed and contoured the edges by running the shop vac over the edges. I wrapped the foam in plastic vapour barrier and Tuck taped the seems to prevent moisture from entering.
The original styrofoam was contoured. It was roughly 3 inches in the centre and tapered to about 2 inches to the edge. The foam I bought was just 2 inches throughout.
So far it seems to be doing the job. The hot tub cover is about 6 years old and moisture penetrated the old foam which made it very heavy.
This takes 5 mins to do and costs nothing. It keeps the garage door pressed up against the outside rubber seal so cold air is not blowing through the gap. I do this to the doors in my heated shop every fall and then undo them every spring. Now the heater runs much less!
Note: these doors are only opened a couple times/month during winter and they don’t have a power door opener on them. Tracks on my doors are not adjustable, plus the track goes down into the concrete floor.
6th Gear Garage SHOP – T-shirts & More: https://www.zazzle.com/collections/6th_gear_garage_t_shirts-119716877945940927