Manufacturing Companies for CV-709 silicone sealant for PV moudels Supply to Oman
Description CV709 is a high-performance silicone sealant, one-component oxime type room temperature curing silicone rubber, has excellent weather resistance, high thixotropy, after curing for solar components involved in the base material has good caking property, by TUV for environmental requirements of the ROHS, UL E339949 Key Features 1. 100% silicone 2. No sag 3. high thixotropy 4. Water & weatherproof 5. For solar components involved in the base material has good bonding Basic Ap...
With a complete scientific quality management system, good quality and good faith, we win good reputation and occupied this field for Manufacturing Companies for CV-709 silicone sealant for PV moudels Supply to Oman, We always welcome new and old customers presents us with valuable advice and proposals for cooperation, let us grow and develop together, and to contribute to our community and staff!
CV709 is a high-performance silicone sealant, one-component oxime type room temperature curing silicone rubber, has excellent weather resistance, high thixotropy, after curing for solar components involved in the base material has good caking property, by TUV for environmental requirements of the ROHS, UL E339949
1. 100% silicone
2. No sag
3. high thixotropy
4. Water & weatherproof
5. For solar components involved in the base material has good bonding
1.Solar module frame seal
2.The adhesive of the solar energy back to the terminal block
3.General industrial assembly with seal
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||40-60|
|3 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB13477||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||40~55|
|The ultimate tensile strength||Mpa||≥2|
|Aluminum bonding shear strength||Mpa||≥1.5|
UL E339949; TUV
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 500ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
In this video, I’m removing the original paint from an Ariel doll, and giving her a face-up that’s less cartoonish and more sultry. Enjoy!
Supplies I use on a consistent basis and WHERE TO FIND THEM (These are my Amazon affiliate account links, so you don’t pay more, but I get a small amount with the purchase that helps me bring you more cool videos):
1. Liquitex Matte Medium – use with airbrush as a base on face-ups before adding color: https://amzn.to/2s02WUf
2. Liquitex High Gloss Varnish – use on eyes and lips as a final coat to add clear gloss finish:
3. Liquitex Matte Varnish – use with airbrush as a final finish to face up.
4. Krylon UV protectant clear spray in MATTE – If you don’t have an airbrush, this is a good final coat. Use as a final coat on face before adding gloss varnish to eyes:
5. Faber watercolor pencils – These are a little cheaper than Derwent and work well. Plus you get a sharpener and brush included: https://amzn.to/2sZGA4z
6. Pencil sharpener – Battery operated one: https://amzn.to/2tXCOG7
Manual one: https://amzn.to/2rZVt7D
7. E-6000 glue small tubes – I buy in bulk (LOL) – use on just about everything: https://amzn.to/2tXuO7X
8. Ginger small scissors – sharp, and great in small spaces: https://amzn.to/2sZNYwA
9. Ginger large scissors – great for fabric: https://amzn.to/2tCWNu7
10. Baby sewing machine – Janome brand (the style I have (New Home) is no longer available, but this is pretty much the same thing.): https://amzn.to/2tXEe3p
11. My big Singer sewing machine with 100 stitches: https://amzn.to/2rZfpHz
12. Martha Stewart X-acto knife – Okay, you don’t really need the Martha Stewart one, but I love the handle and the way it fits my hand. And it’s pretty. So there! : https://amzn.to/2t44TP1
1. Easy Mold silicone mold material – I use it to make molds for polymer clay doll shoe soles and other things you want to make over and over: https://amzn.to/2tCM6ry
2. Liquid Sculpy – for bonding clay pieces or decorations to clay: https://amzn.to/2rL1QaB
3. Polymer clay cutting tool: https://amzn.to/2t3ksa4
4. Polymer clay roller: https://amzn.to/2t3A0KG
5. Set of Premo Polymer clay in assorted colors: https://amzn.to/2t3O72F
6. Prismacolor Chalk pastels – https://amzn.to/2t3lX8d
7. Tacky glue – https://amzn.to/2t3XaAP
8. Good quality Acrylic paint set that’s not too expensive: https://amzn.to/2s4cVmo
9. Tiny brushes I use on face ups – These are actually for nails, but they’re perfect for applying pastels and paint to doll faces, too. Plus, it includes the small ball top tool I use to make the white sparkle in doll eyes: https://amzn.to/2tXoTjg
10. Pearl EX sparkling powder pigment set – for special effects on clay or dolls and accessories: https://amzn.to/2t3fcTW
11. Air brush – use this to apply theLiquitex Matte medium and Matte Varnish to doll faces before and after face-up. Can use to apply paint to face also if you like that effect. This is a good starter set: https://amzn.to/2t3vXi3
12. Suri alpaca locks – for doll hair – www.alpacameadows.com
13. Pet groomer brush for brushing the alpaca hair: https://amzn.to/2t3Jbeq
I buy small buckles, extra doll stands, kid leather, leather scraps, lace scraps, and other odd doll size items by searching on Etsy or EBay. Usually somebody somewhere sells whatever you need. LOL
I like to shop thrift stores for scarves that I convert into doll clothes. Scarves are nice because at thrift stores they’re cheap, and you can find some really beautiful patterns and fabrics like silk. Sometimes I find curtains that are great for doll clothes at thrift stores, too. It’s cheaper than buying fabric at a traditional fabric store.
For beads and jewelry making supplies, I tend to go to Michael’s, because I use their discount coupons when I need supplies. Otherwise, I find Michael’s more expensive than Amazon on art supplies, etc. Especially if you have PRIME and get free shipping for your Amazon orders.
For specific Fabric needs, trim and sewing notions, I pretty much have to go to Joann’s Fabrics since that’s the only fabric store near me. Although sometimes the notions can be cheaper from Amazon. But as far as buying fabrics, I think that’s something you just have to do in person.
Patented quality from LAPP Insulators: The production process of the RODURFLEX insulators starts with the extraction of the FRP rod. Cut to the correct length and visually inspected the rods are wrapped seamlessly with a high temperature vulcanised silicone elastomer (HTV silicone). Chemical bonding of the silicone coating to the FRP rod ensures optimum adhesion.
RODURFLEX — Formed out of high-end-material
Pre manufactured sheds are slid onto the extruded rod and thereby complete the insulator body. This is followed by the high temperature vulcanisation process. This creates a high-strength and permanent bond between the shed and the rod coating. After pressing on the metal fittings through cold forming and after the mechanical routine inspection the joints between GRP rod and fittings are sealed using a special silicone elastomer. Only this elastic material is capable of guaranteeing the absolute tightness of this area and thus safely prevents the ingress of moisture in our RODURFLEX insulator.
RODURFLEX — Customer-specific versions
Using a modular system from FRP rods with different diameters and any length from up to 6 meters, different shed profiles, variable shed number and variable shed distances as well as different fittings the RODURFLEX insulator can be adapted ideally to customer requirements in each case.