Hot sale Factory SV-9300 Fireproof silicone sealant Supply to Mauritius
Description SV – 9300 Fire resistant silicone sealant is a one-component, neutral-curing silicone sealant exhibiting superior performance in applications where sealing openings in walls and floors are needed to control the spread of fire, smoke, toxic gasses, and water during fire conditions. Where to use It is an ideal material designed for use in fire-stop systems for through penetrations and joints. This product excels in applications where greater water resistance is required e.g. ...
All we do is always associated with our tenet " Customer first, Trust first, devoting on the food packaging and environmental protection for Hot sale Factory SV-9300 Fireproof silicone sealant Supply to Mauritius, With the aim of "compete with good quality and develop with creativity" and the service principle of "take customers' demand as orientation", we will earnestly provide qualified products and good service for domestic and international customers.
SV – 9300 Fire resistant silicone sealant is a one-component, neutral-curing silicone sealant exhibiting superior performance in applications where sealing openings in walls and floors are needed to control the spread of fire, smoke, toxic gasses, and water during fire conditions.
Where to use
It is an ideal material designed for use in fire-stop systems for through penetrations and joints. This product excels in applications where greater water resistance is required e.g. curtain wall, building facade, expansion/pipe and cable joints.
1. 100% silicone
2. Excellent weatherproofing and waterproofing
3. Low gas transmission rate
4. With highly efficient redundant
1.Building fire seam sealed
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||40-60|
|Sealant curing speed and operating time will have different with different temperatures and temperature, high temperature and high humidity can make sealant curing speed faster, rather low temperature and low humidity are slower.21 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB/T 531.1-2008||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||20-60|
|GB13477||60% elongation of cementation||no damaging|
|GB/T 24267||Sealant level||20HM|
|GB/T 24267||Fire prevention level||FV-0|
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
SUBSCRIBE ► https://www.youtube.com/user/simplysaraart?sub_confirmation=1
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS (click Show More) ▼
Commissions & Collaborations ► SimplySaraArt@Gmail.com
Shop ► https://shop.spreadshirt.com/SimplySaraArt
I used florescent spray paint. it only glows under a black light
Music : DJ Smack – Not Alone – Sean Mackey
This video shows the standard maintenance process to change the transmission fluid and filter on a Dodge Caravan. We remove the transmission pan, drain the fluid, install a new filter, put it all back together and add the new fluid. There are a few tips and tricks to make the job easier and it’s all condensed into a short video to make it easy to review before you start on your own vehicle.
The parts used in the video cost about $40 at the local Autozone as of January 2013 and the job doesn’t take very long at all (an hour or so total time). People sometimes fear working on an automatic transmission, but you can see in the video that this is a simple job and there is no need to let this job go undone or to overpay for something you can do yourself.
Tools needed are:
- 10mm socket with a 3″ or 6″ extension
- 1″ putty knife (optional)
- deadblow hammer (optional)
- Some sort of catch pan (to collect the old fluid)
- jack stands, ramps, a vehicle lift, or some other way to lift the vehicle up a bit helps out a lot. You can also pull one wheel of the vehicle up on a curb to give some extra space in a real pinch.
- a gasket scraper (in the video, we use a glass scraping razor-blade)
- a funnel with a very narrow spout
- shop towels for cleanup
- torque wrench (that measures in inch-pounds) if you don’t have a torque wrench, this job is still doable, but you may have a harder time getting the pan to be leak free and you run the risk of stripping bolts or warping the pan
Parts to get from the parts store:
- (1) new filter/gasket set (as low as $9.99)
- (5) quarts of ATF+4 transmission fluid (as low as $5.99 each)
- (1) roll of shop towels or (1) bag of rags (as needed)
- (1) drain pan (as needed)
- (1) narrow funnel (as needed)
Good luck, and have fun!