High Definition For SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant for Armenia Factory
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
We aim to find out quality disfigurement from the production and supply the best service to domestic and overseas customers wholeheartedly for High Definition For SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant for Armenia Factory, We believe that a passionate, innovative and well-trained team will be able to establish good and mutually beneficial business relationships with you soon. Please feel free to contact us for more details.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Felt Drip Work- Rapid Drip Former
https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?IndexArea=company_en&SearchText=Guangdong+Pustar+Adhesives+%26+Sealants+Co.%2C+Ltd. About Pustar
Dongguan Pustar Adhesives & Sealants Co., Ltd., located in Dongguan, Guangdong Province, China, is a globally integrated company supplying specialty chemicals. We are leading in making polyurethane products used for sealing, bonding, waterproofness and protection in construction and automotive industries. About 300 employees ensure the quality and quantity of mass production.
About Pustar Products
Pustar Polyurethane adhesives and sealants have the features of wet solidifying and strong bonding. They are non-solvent, non-shrinking, non-flowing, waterproof, oil resistant, anti-aging and shock resistant, without corrosion and pollution to base materials and environment. They are widely used in the sealing and maintenance of all kinds of materials in vehicle body and front glass, mechanics, shipbuilding, astronomy, military, automobiles, large screens and decoration.
We also manufacture constructive adhesives and sealants for distortion gaps, construction gaps, curtain walls, bricks and brands.