Factory wholesale price for SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant Export to Benin
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
We always continually provide you with the most conscientious customer service, and the widest variety of designs and styles with finest materials. These efforts include the availability of customized designs with speed and dispatch for Factory wholesale price for SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant Export to Benin, With superb service and quality, and an enterprise of foreign trade featuring validity and competitiveness, that will be trusted and welcomed by its clients and creates happiness to its employees.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Classification Based on Physical Properties Based on physical properties, polymers may be classified as follows.
Polymers which have ability to return to their original shape after the removal of force which causes stretching in them are
known as elastomers. Natural rubber is one of the examples of an elastomer.
Certain polymers in molten state when passed through a small hole in a die or spinneret can be made in thin thread which on
cooling form fibres. Such polymers are known
as fibres. Examples are nylon, dacron and polyethylene.
A polymer which is hard at room temperature but becomes soft and viscous when heated is known as thermoplastic. Examples are polythene, poly (vinyl chloride), polystyrene, etc.
A polymer which becomes highly cross-linked an solidify into a hard, insoluble mass when heated is known as thermosetting polymer (or resin). One of the examples is bakelite. It is widely used for moulded parts, for adhesives and for coating.
Get Full Course to Study Offline through our website:
Call Us at : (+91)9826023696,
Mail us at :email@example.com