Factory Price SV-666 Neutral silicone sealant Export to Slovakia
Description SV-666 neutral silicone sealant is a neutral curing glue single component, the modulus of the. It is specially designed for windows and doors caulking sealing general plastic doors and windows. It has good adhesion to glass and aluminum alloy, and has no corrosion. Where to use It is fit for multiple purpose sealing and bonding applications to form a silicone rubber adhering to adjacent substrates e.g. glass, ceramic, tile, wood and metal. Key Features 1. 100% silicone 2. Eas...
The customer satisfaction is our primary target. We uphold a consistent level of professionalism, quality, credibility and service for
Factory Price SV-666 Neutral silicone sealant Export to Slovakia, winning customers' trust is the gold key to our success! If you are interested in our products, please feel free to visit our web site or contact us.
SV-666 neutral silicone sealant is a neutral curing glue single component, the modulus of the. It is specially designed for windows and doors caulking sealing general plastic doors and windows. It has good adhesion to glass and aluminum alloy, and has no corrosion.
Where to use
It is fit for multiple purpose sealing and bonding applications to form a silicone rubber adhering to adjacent substrates e.g. glass, ceramic, tile, wood and metal.
1. 100% silicone
2. Easy to use
3. Waterproofing and weatherproofing
4. Primerless adhesion to most building materials
5. 12.5% movement capability
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||30|
|Sealant curing speed and operating time will have different with different temperatures and temperature, high temperature and high humidity can make sealant curing speed faster, rather low temperature and low humidity are slower.21 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB13477||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||28|
|GB13477||The ultimate tensile strength||Mpa||0.7|
JC/T881-2001 12.5E；GB/T14683-2003 12.5E
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
StoneTech™ Heavy-Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer from Bane-Clene provides “natural look” protection for exterior natural stone & masonry. Formulated with advanced, water-based, silicone technology that protects against water-based stains. Lasts for years even under extreme sunlight.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING HEAVY-DUTY EXTERIOR STONE & MASONRY SEALER:
• Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results.
• Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application.
• Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings and loose debris.
• Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
• Liberally apply 1-2 coats with a brush, paint roller, or solvent resistant low pressure sprayer. On porous surfaces the first coat will soak in considerably. Additional coats will cover approximately double the previous coat.
• Highly porous material will need longer cure time between coats. Allow time to saturate, about 5-15 minutes per coat. Wipe off any excess residue prior to complete drying.
• If, after drying, a light haze appears, lightly dampen a clean towel with Heavy Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer and wipe surface to remove.
• Clean equipment with mineral spirits or Saf-T-Solv™.
• For maximum oil and water repellency, allow Heavy Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer to cure for 24 hours, then apply two coats of StoneTech Professional Impregnator Pro™ as per label directions.
• Do not walk on surface for a least 4 hours.
• Full cure is achieved in 24-72 hours.
• Coverage: Approximately 200 – 1,200 sq. ft. per gallon.
• Expected Wear (with proper care): 5-10 years on exterior surfaces. • For optimal results, reapplication is recommended every 3-5 years for exterior surfaces or 5-7 years for interior applications.
• Routine Cleaning of Exterior Stone, Brick and Masonry: To maintain the stone’s natural beauty, clean surface as needed with StoneTech Professional Revitalizer or All Purpose Stone Cleaner.
Heavy Duty Cleaning of Exterior Stone, Brick and Masonry: Pre-clean with StoneTech Professional Klenz All™ Heavy Duty Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaner.
BANE-CLENE INFORMATION & CATALOG REQUEST:
3940 N. Keystone Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46205