Factory directly supply Siway SV-602 Epoxy Structural Adhesive A/B Wholesale to Lahore
Description SV-602 is a 2-part structural epoxy adhesive developed for such application as dry fixing cladding. It has strong adhesion to metals, woods, reinforced plastics stone, ceramic and masonry. It is the best choice for bonding parts which must withstand weather, moisture and temperature fluctuations. SV-602 will adhere with minimum surface preparation and has a low coefficient of expansion. Key Features 1. Room temperature curing Epoxy adhesive 2. Fast cure at room temperature,...
Our company since its inception, always regards product quality as enterprise life, continuously improve production technology, improve product quality and continuously strengthen enterprise total quality management, in strict accordance with the national standard ISO 9001:2000 for Factory directly supply
Siway SV-602 Epoxy Structural Adhesive A/B Wholesale to Lahore, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success.
SV-602 is a 2-part structural epoxy adhesive developed for such application as dry fixing cladding. It has strong adhesion to metals, woods, reinforced plastics stone, ceramic and masonry. It is the best choice for bonding parts which must withstand weather, moisture and temperature fluctuations. SV-602 will adhere with minimum surface preparation and has a low coefficient of expansion.
1. Room temperature curing Epoxy adhesive
2. Fast cure at room temperature, <40 min for reaching a tack-free status under standard environment (STD: 23℃, 50% humidity)
3. Mix ratio of 1:1 by volume or by weight
4. Good mechanical property
5. Bonds a wide variety of building materials
6. Good waterproofing and chemical resistance
1, the external walls of stone material, ceramic and other hang bond;
2, concrete, ceramics, stone, wood and other prefabricated split, bonding and jointing;
3, concrete, stone and so on crack repair;
4, the structure of the localization, anchor, reinforcement and reinforcement.
Technical data sheet
The following data is for reference only and is not recommended for the specification
|Shear strength||Stainless steel-stainless steel/Standard conditions||≥18||JC887-2001|
|Pressure shear strength||Stone-stone/ Standard conditions||≥12|
|Stone-stone/ The freeze-thaw cycle 50 times||≥10|
|Stone – stainless steel/ Standard conditions||≥12|
|Standard conditions：Temperature=23℃，relative humidity=50%，48 hours curing|
|Effective operating time(23℃)||N/A||N/A||20min|
Part A-Grey Paste/Part B-White Paste
9kg/9kg per unit and 15kg/15kg per unit
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Watch the full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNF-kUSfy80
Richard Trethewey shows an innovative new way to seal ducts from the inside. (See below for steps.)
Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official This Old House YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thisoldhouse
Watch new episodes of Ask TOH: https://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/tv/ask-toh/video/0,,,00.html
Steps for How to Seal Leaky Ductwork:
1. Remove the grilles from all of the supply and return registers.
2. Plug each duct register with foam rubber and wide strips of tape.
3. Pressurize the duct system with a blower fan.
4. Use a computer to analyze the data to determine the amount of air leaking from the ducts.
5. Use the blower fan to mist the inside of all the dust with liquid-rubber sealant.
6. The sealant will find and plug all air-leaking holes, cracks, and seams.
7. After applying the sealant, run another pressurized blower test to verify the improved results.
Follow This Old House and Ask This Old House:
REPAIR PLASTIC, REPAIR METAL TO PLASTIC, UNIVERSAL GLUE, BEST GLUE.
Last testimonial from our customer: “Got your product and used it immediately on my Beats Studio headphones. Worked perfectly, thank you so much, saved me a bunch of money from having to buy a new pair of headphones.Thank you, Cory”.