Factory directly provided SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Nigeria Manufacturers
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
We also offer product sourcing and flight consolidation services. We have our own factory and sourcing office. We can provide you with almost every type of product related to our product range for Factory directly provided SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Nigeria Manufacturers, We welcome you to inquire us by call or mail and hope to build a successful and cooperative relationship.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
These were the Scheugenpflug TechDays 2017!
From potting batteries and electric engines to new, high temperature resistant potting materials for power electronics all the way to optical bonding: On the fourth TechDays it became clear, how important efficient dispensing technology and intelligent potting materials are with regard to central trends and developments today. This was also reflected in the number of visitors and exhibitors: Approximately 500 guests from 24 countries were on site this year – that’s a surplus of 25 percent compared to the previous event. In the course of the accompanying specialist exhibition, overall 21 material manufacturers and system partners presented their innovations.
ACC Silicones Ltd.
THE BERGQUIST COMPANY GmbH a Henkel Company
Bluestar Silicones USA Corp
Bodo Möller Chemie GmbH
DELO Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co. KGaA
Dow Corning GmbH
ELANTAS Europe GmbH
Electrolube (a division of HK Wentworth Ltd)
HALA Contec GmbH & Co. KG
Hermann Otto GmbH (OTTO-CHEMIE)
KERAFOL − Keramische Folien GmbH
Momentive Performance Materials GmbH
Tyco Electronics Raychem GmbH (a TE Connectivity Ltd. company)
Wacker Chemie AG
DENSO Robotics Europe
Dr. Hönle AG / Panacol-Elosol GmbH
Cluster Mechatronik & Automation e.V.
EPP Elektronik Produktion + Prüftechnik