Factory directly provided SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Nigeria Manufacturers
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
We always think and practice corresponding to the change of circumstance, and grow up. We aim at the achievement of a richer mind and body and the living for Factory directly provided SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Nigeria Manufacturers, Standing still today and looking into the future, we sincerely welcome customers all over the world to cooperate with us.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Custom Made Shapes On Silicon / PVC Pen Drives / USB Thumb Drives Manufacturers.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE https://www.ideagifts.in
Idea Gifts supply custom made shapes on pen drives. These pen drives are specially designed on order & as per your chioce it can be shaped as a Shoe, Ball, Car or shape you can think of.
Corporate USB thumb drives come in various sizes & colors. Get your pomotional USB flash drives in all capacities, ranging from 4GB to 64GB. Get your order fulfilled in just 7 – 10 days for your upcoming event. That’s pretty instant service, and you’ll receive best quality of eye-catching USB pen drives with your custom logo imprinted on each Memory Drive.
Pen Drive Exporters, Exporters Of Pen Drives like- wooden Pen Drive, Metal Pen Drive, plastic Pen Drive and Thumb Drives Exporters India.
Promotional corporate USB drives comes in all types of shapes & materials which includes steel, plastic , silicon.
Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, NCR, ( Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Sonipat, South delhi, North delhi, west East Delhi ) Mumbai, Punjab, Jalandhar, Pune, New Delhi, NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Baroda, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Bhopal, Cochin, Vizag, Chandigarh, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Ranchi, Dehradun, Shimla, Amritsar, Bathinda, Bhatinda, Ludhiana Patiala, (Mohali), North India, Agra, Amritsar, Dalhousie, Haridwar, Lucknow, Manali, Noida, Rishikesh, Srinagar, Varanasi, Nainital, Central India, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Nagpur, South India, Alleppey, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Coorg, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kodaikanal, Kovalam, Mangalore, Madurai , Ooty, Mysore, Trivandrum, Bhubaneshwar, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Ranchi, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Baroda, Bhavnagar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mount Abu, Mumbai, Surat, Udaipur, meerut, kerala, Hyderabad
Besided INDIA our Promotional corporate gift ideas are world famous in Countries and cities like
America (United states of America / US ), Europe, Australia, United Kingdom (UK) , Canada, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates UAE, Virginia, Florida, New York, New Jersey, Dubai, Oman, London, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Bharain, Trinidad, France California, Indonesia, Mauritius, Nepal, Switzerland, Germany , Russia, Africa and Bahrain.
We are Manufacturers, Bulk Suppliers , Exporters, Wholesalers & Distributors of Corporate gift Items all over the world.
CONTACT US –
E – Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : (91) 9212285222 / 8802405406
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/ideacorporategifts
108 , Vardhman Golden Plaza, Pitampura,
Delhi — 110085, India.
Custom Made Shapes Silicon / PVC Pen Drives / USB Thumb Drives Manufacturers In India.
Installation Instructions for an ASI Soundproof Door – High Definition version
The wall that this was installed to was treated with products, too. You can view our video on Soundproofing a Wall (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVtY6MZoFrY) for more information.
-Quart-Size Caulk Gun
-Heavy Duty Screws*
-Door Hardware Kit*
-Door Casing (One installed on door when shipped, other side comes loose)*
-Door & Jamb*
*Included in Door Purchase (https://bit.ly/qZQjRh)
Make sure to inspect the door and included items for any damage prior to installation.
1. Unscrew the temporary threshold on the bottom of the door.
2. Determine which side of the jamb the hinges will be.
3. Measure and mark hinge locations onto the door frame.
4. Place a set of shims at each hinge, making sure they are plumb with the level.
5. Tip the door into place, make sure all is plumb and level.
6. Remove the two screws in the hinge closest to the door stop.
7. Repeat for each hinge.
8. Prop the bottom corner of the door with it swung at 90 degrees so that it holds the jamb tight to the drywall.
9. Pre-drill the holes from the screws you just removed to prepare for the long screws. (We use a 5/32 bit)
10. From top hinge down, install the included long screws.
11. Adjust shims as necessary to ensure the door stays level.
12. Shim the strike side of the door to get an even reveal on the inside of the door.
13. Install the backer rod around the gap in the rough opening by pushing it in about an inch deep. You can use a shim to push it in.
14. Fill the remaining gap with acoustical sealant.
15. Remove the temporary brace off the bottom of the trim kit.
16. Maintaining a 1/4″ reveal, attach the trim with the supplied screws.
17. Nail trim to wall as needed.
18. Fill holes with wood putty and sand.
19. Remove the short hardware screws that came shipped from the strike side of the door.
20. Replace them with the long screws for the strike hardware to secure the framing.
21. Remove the trim on the hinge side of the door that shipped on the door.
22. Repeat steps 13-18 on this side of the door.
23. Install door hardware as specified.
24. Ensure the door is shut and latched.
25. Adjust the door seals by locating the Phillips screws on the face of the door seal and turn counter-clockwise to tighten the door seal. This will close the gap between the seal and the door.
26. Work the way down the seal until all screws are adjusted so that the seal comes in contact with the door slab.
27. Trim off excess gasket on the strike side of the door jamb at the bottom so that the gasket is flush with the floor.
28. Adjust the bottom drop seal by loosening the set screw at the top of the drop seal counter-clockwise. When the screw engages the stop on the jamb, it will drop the seal down.
29. Peel off the backer on the peel-and-stick seal cover panels and pressure fit over door seals. Start with the top and fit the sides into the miter.