China supplier OEM SV-9300 Fireproof silicone sealant to Honduras Importers
Description SV – 9300 Fire resistant silicone sealant is a one-component, neutral-curing silicone sealant exhibiting superior performance in applications where sealing openings in walls and floors are needed to control the spread of fire, smoke, toxic gasses, and water during fire conditions. Where to use It is an ideal material designed for use in fire-stop systems for through penetrations and joints. This product excels in applications where greater water resistance is required e.g. ...
We offer great strength in quality and development,merchandising,sales and marketing and operation for China supplier OEM SV-9300 Fireproof silicone sealant to Honduras Importers, We welcome new and old customers to contact us by phone or send us inquiries by mail for future business relationships and achieving mutual success.
SV – 9300 Fire resistant silicone sealant is a one-component, neutral-curing silicone sealant exhibiting superior performance in applications where sealing openings in walls and floors are needed to control the spread of fire, smoke, toxic gasses, and water during fire conditions.
Where to use
It is an ideal material designed for use in fire-stop systems for through penetrations and joints. This product excels in applications where greater water resistance is required e.g. curtain wall, building facade, expansion/pipe and cable joints.
1. 100% silicone
2. Excellent weatherproofing and waterproofing
3. Low gas transmission rate
4. With highly efficient redundant
1.Building fire seam sealed
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||40-60|
|Sealant curing speed and operating time will have different with different temperatures and temperature, high temperature and high humidity can make sealant curing speed faster, rather low temperature and low humidity are slower.21 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB/T 531.1-2008||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||20-60|
|GB13477||60% elongation of cementation||no damaging|
|GB/T 24267||Sealant level||20HM|
|GB/T 24267||Fire prevention level||FV-0|
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Find everything you ned to make this resourceful DIY at https://rdy.cr/f4b4d3.
See more KIN DIY: https://bit.ly/Kin_DIY
SUBSCRIBE To Robert’s Channel https://bit.ly/CraftedWithRobert
Robert’s Studio Workshops: https://mengmahar.wix.com/mengmahar
Used or new crayons
Silicone cupcake mold*
Silicone candy bar mold**
*Online source for silicone cupcake mold: https://www.amazon.com/ALEX%C2%AE-Toys-Make-Cupcake- Crayons/dp/B006WCN9D0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401389391&sr=8-1&keywords=crayon+cupcakes
**Online source for silicone candy bar mold: https://www.amazon.com/Freshware-CB-607BR-Break-Apart- Chocolate-Silicone/dp/B00CBGPPTC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1401389444&sr=8-3&keywords=silicone +candy+bar
1) Gather together your choice of used or new crayons. Remove the paper labels, either peeling them by hand or an adult can create a cut down the length of the wrapper using a craft knife and remove it all in one piece.
2) Next break the crayons down into small pieces. Again, you can do this by hand or an adult can use a craft knife to slice the crayon into small bits.
3) Pre-heat your oven to 325 degrees F.
4) Take your crayons pieces and fill your molds all the way to the top and then add a little extra. As the
wax melts it will fill in all of the spaces and shrink down into the molds.
!5) Place your molds on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place into hot oven and set your timer for 8 minutes. At the 8 minute mark, check to see if all of the wax has melted — if not, give it another minute or two. When the wax is completely melted, remove the tray from the oven and allow the wax to sit and cool completely. If you find that that wax has melted and filled the molds all the way to the upper edge, you may want to consider just turning off your oven and allowing the wax to cool inside — without moving it. This will prevent the hot wax from spilling over the sides of the mold.
6) Once the wax has completely cooled and hardened, press gently on the underside of the mold to release your new crayons.
7) To adhere the cupcake frosting pieces to the cake pieces, just use a small dab of white glue and allow t!o dry.
8) A fun way to present the crayon candy bars is to wrap them in aluminum foil, like an actual candy bar, and then create a simple paper wrapper. Write the recipient’s name on the exterior, wrap it around the crayon candy bar and tape it in place.
These fun crayons make great gifts when paired with a coloring book! They also make excellent party favors.
Silicone O Rings are available in varied sizes & dimensions at sincosilicone – one of the leading suppliers of Silicone Rubber O Rings & Seals. Visit us today.