China Professional Supplier SV-995 Neutral Silicone Sealant Export to Philippines
Description SV – 995 neutral silicone sealant structure is a kind of one-component, construction curtain wall structure of room temperature curing glue, can be used in all kinds of curtain wall joints and waterproof seal, also can be used for all kinds of aluminum alloy, glass doors and Windows seal assembly Where to use 1.Curtain wall joints and waterproof seal 2.Aluminum alloy, glass doors and Windows seal assembly Key Features 1. 100% silicone 2. Easy to use 3. Waterproofing and...
To be the stage of realizing dreams of our employees! To build a happier, more united and more professional team! To reach a mutual benefit of our customers, suppliers, the society and ourselves for China Professional Supplier SV-995 Neutral Silicone Sealant Export to Philippines, Welcome your visiting and any your inquires,sincerely hope we can have chance to cooperate with you and we can build up long well business relationship with you.
SV – 995 neutral silicone sealant structure is a kind of one-component, construction curtain wall structure of room temperature curing glue, can be used in all kinds of curtain wall joints and waterproof seal, also can be used for all kinds of aluminum alloy, glass doors and Windows seal assembly
Where to use
1.Curtain wall joints and waterproof seal
2.Aluminum alloy, glass doors and Windows seal assembly
1. 100% silicone
2. Easy to use
3. Waterproofing and weatherproofing
4. Fast curing speed, high strength
5. 12.5% movement capability
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||30|
|Sealant curing speed and operating time will have different with different temperatures and temperature, high temperature and high humidity can make sealant curing speed faster, rather low temperature and low humidity are slower.21 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB13477||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||40|
|GB13477||The ultimate tensile strength||Mpa||0.8|
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Bondic – Watch as we use Bondic to rebuild the bottom stop of a zipper to prevent the slider from falling off!
Order Bondic to try for yourself! https://www.notaglue.com/shop
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bondic
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jimbondic
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/jimbondic
Bondic™ is The World’s First Liquid Plastic Welder and is the only product that Works where Glue FAILS! It’s liquid plastic that only hardens when you need it to. YES it stays liquid and won’t dry out like those crazy glues on the market today. With Bondic™ you can bond, build, fix and fill almost anything, it’s a 3D tool that fits in your pocket. Use it on plastic, wood, metal and even fabric! It is a very simple 4-step process (clean, fill, cure and shape) saving countless precious items from ending up in the trash before their time.
Glue is DEAD! Bondic™ – Your Hard Fix for Sticky Situations – try it now! You will never believe how you lived without it.
Trim-Lok’s extensive selection of trims and trim seals are now available with pre-applied Butyl adhesive sealant or Hot Melt adhesive! Trim-Lok also offers Cyanoacrylate adhesive for application at the time installation.
Visit us online at www.trimlok.com
Secondary Operations & Additional Services Provided:
• Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) Tape Overlays
• Pre-Applied Hot Melt & Butyl Sealant
• Single Material and Co-Extrusion
• Mitered Corners
• High Tolerance Splicing
• Film Splicing
• Molded Joints
• Plastic Welding
• Slip Coating
• Drilling & Punching
• Inline Printing
• Continuous or Cut to Length
• Decorative Mylar Application
• Frame & O-Ring Fabrication
• Mitered Corners
• Hot or Cold Bonded Corners
• Injection Molded Corners
• Custom Color Matching
• Custom Color Compounds Available Upon Request.
• Special Packaging & Custom Kit Assemblies
• Private Label Packaging
• EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Sponge & Dense in various durometers
• NBR/PVC (Acrylonitrile Butadiene, Nitrile PVC)
• CR (Chloroprene, Neoprene)
• SI (Silicone)
• TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
• TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin)
• TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
• TPV (Thermoplastic Vulcanizates)
• TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber)
• PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Flexible and Rigid
• Flame Resistant PVC
• HDPE (High-density polyethylene)
• LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
• LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene)
• ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
• Truck & Automotive
• Heavy Equipment
• Recreational Vehicles (RV’s)
• Mass Transit & Rail
• Aerospace & Aircraft
• Medical Equipment
• Solar Energy
• Water & Wastes
• Toys/Playground Equipment
• Fitness Equipment & Sporting Goods
• And MANY MORE!
Extrusion Product Form:
• Simple and Complex Profiles & Shapes
• Tubing, Cord and Rod
• Hollow and Solid
Visit www.TRIMLOK.com for more information!