China Manufacturer for SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant Wholesale to New York
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
It is a good way to improve our products and service. Our mission is to develop creative products to customers with a good experience for China Manufacturer for SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant Wholesale to New York, If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Thank you for watching video!
Get it today on Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2afZEE1 , Amazon USA: https://amzn.to/2smFaRs
Describes how to use Mohawk Lacquer for Brass.
For more information, or to order:
Will keep your brass and brass plated metal surfaces brillant. Keeps metal bright and new looking. Prevents tarnishing, protects. It is a water clear, non-yellowing and durable coating. Adhesion is excellent to metal surfaces.
As the name suggests, this is a lacquer for metals such as brass. The lacquer contains an anti-tarnish additive to keep metals bright, clean and looking new longer.
Make sure the parts to be sprayed are clean.
Shake the can vigorously for at least one minute after the mixing ball rattles to ensure that the lacquer is mixed properly and to prevent clogging.
To avoid overspray, if the part to be sprayed is attached to a piece of furniture such as brass drawer handles or hinges, remove the part before spraying.
To spray, point the opening of the spray button toward the object, holding the can 12 to 14 inches away from surface. Then press the spray button firmly. Use steady even strokes while spraying. Several thin coats will result in a better finish than one heavy coat.
Allow the coating to become tacky between coats.
Generally 3 light coats are plenty for coating a metal part.
When the can is empty, discard the can in a trash pick-up. DO NOT place it in a home compactor and do not burn it.