China Cheap price SV-312 Polyurethane Sealant for Windshield Glazing for Lyon Factory
Description SV-312 is an isocyanate-free, high modulus,non conductive, thixotropic, single component modified polyurethane adhesive, which polymerizes rapidly under the effect of atmospheric moisture. It has been specially designed for bonding of fixed glass in automotive repair. It allows a drive away time of 6 hours in vehicles with or without airbag. *Providing the ambient temperature is at least 23°C and relative humidity 50 %. At lower temperatures and humidities drive away time will be...
We thinks what customers think, the urgency of urgency to act in the interests of a customer position of principle, allowing for better quality, lower processing costs, prices are more reasonable, won the new and old customers the support and affirmation for China Cheap price SV-312 Polyurethane Sealant for Windshield Glazing for Lyon Factory, Our aim is to help customers realize their goals. We are making great efforts to achieve this win-win situation and sincerely welcome you to join us
SV-312 is an isocyanate-free, high modulus,non conductive, thixotropic, single component modified polyurethane adhesive, which polymerizes rapidly under the effect of atmospheric moisture. It has been specially designed for bonding of fixed glass in automotive repair.
It allows a drive away time of 6 hours in vehicles with or without airbag.
*Providing the ambient temperature is at least 23°C and relative humidity 50 %.
At lower temperatures and humidities drive away time will be longer.
Where to use
Bonding and sealing for windshield glass, glass fiber reinforced plastic fittings, steel and aluminum board of automobiles.
a. Fast curing under room temperature, no sagging, solvent free
b. High bonding strength,
c. Good chemical and water resistance
d. No conductive
e. Excellent noise, vibration and impaction resistance
f. Automotive OEM quality
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||30|
|GB/T 531.1-2008||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||45|
|GB/T 2793||Non-volatile components||%||≥96|
|GB/T 528||The tensile strength||Mpa||2.5Mpa|
|GB/T 528||Elongation at break||%||≥400%|
|GB/T 528||Tear strength||N/mm||≥5.0|
White, black, grey
300ml plastic cartridges and 600ml in sausage
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Installation Instructions for an ASI Soundproof Door – High Definition version
The wall that this was installed to was treated with products, too. You can view our video on Soundproofing a Wall (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVtY6MZoFrY) for more information.
-Quart-Size Caulk Gun
-Heavy Duty Screws*
-Door Hardware Kit*
-Door Casing (One installed on door when shipped, other side comes loose)*
-Door & Jamb*
*Included in Door Purchase (https://bit.ly/qZQjRh)
Make sure to inspect the door and included items for any damage prior to installation.
1. Unscrew the temporary threshold on the bottom of the door.
2. Determine which side of the jamb the hinges will be.
3. Measure and mark hinge locations onto the door frame.
4. Place a set of shims at each hinge, making sure they are plumb with the level.
5. Tip the door into place, make sure all is plumb and level.
6. Remove the two screws in the hinge closest to the door stop.
7. Repeat for each hinge.
8. Prop the bottom corner of the door with it swung at 90 degrees so that it holds the jamb tight to the drywall.
9. Pre-drill the holes from the screws you just removed to prepare for the long screws. (We use a 5/32 bit)
10. From top hinge down, install the included long screws.
11. Adjust shims as necessary to ensure the door stays level.
12. Shim the strike side of the door to get an even reveal on the inside of the door.
13. Install the backer rod around the gap in the rough opening by pushing it in about an inch deep. You can use a shim to push it in.
14. Fill the remaining gap with acoustical sealant.
15. Remove the temporary brace off the bottom of the trim kit.
16. Maintaining a 1/4″ reveal, attach the trim with the supplied screws.
17. Nail trim to wall as needed.
18. Fill holes with wood putty and sand.
19. Remove the short hardware screws that came shipped from the strike side of the door.
20. Replace them with the long screws for the strike hardware to secure the framing.
21. Remove the trim on the hinge side of the door that shipped on the door.
22. Repeat steps 13-18 on this side of the door.
23. Install door hardware as specified.
24. Ensure the door is shut and latched.
25. Adjust the door seals by locating the Phillips screws on the face of the door seal and turn counter-clockwise to tighten the door seal. This will close the gap between the seal and the door.
26. Work the way down the seal until all screws are adjusted so that the seal comes in contact with the door slab.
27. Trim off excess gasket on the strike side of the door jamb at the bottom so that the gasket is flush with the floor.
28. Adjust the bottom drop seal by loosening the set screw at the top of the drop seal counter-clockwise. When the screw engages the stop on the jamb, it will drop the seal down.
29. Peel off the backer on the peel-and-stick seal cover panels and pressure fit over door seals. Start with the top and fit the sides into the miter.