Cheapest Price SV-666 General Use Neutral Sealant for Georgia Factory
Description SV-666 neutral silicone sealant is a neutral curing glue single component, the modulus of the. It is specially designed for windows and doors caulking sealing general plastic doors and windows. It has good adhesion to glass and aluminum alloy, and has no corrosion. Where to use It is fit for multiple purpose sealing and bonding applications to form a silicone rubber adhering to adjacent substrates e.g. glass, ceramic, tile, wood and metal. Key Features 1. 100% silicone 2. Eas...
Our company puts emphasis on the management, the introduction of talented personnel, and the construction of staff building, trying hard to improve the quality and liability consciousness of staff members. Our company successfully attained IS9001 Certification and European CE Certification of Cheapest Price SV-666 General Use Neutral Sealant for Georgia Factory, Our professional technical team will be wholeheartedly at your service. We sincerely welcome you to visit our website and company and send us your inquiry.
SV-666 neutral silicone sealant is a neutral curing glue single component, the modulus of the. It is specially designed for windows and doors caulking sealing general plastic doors and windows. It has good adhesion to glass and aluminum alloy, and has no corrosion.
Where to use
It is fit for multiple purpose sealing and bonding applications to form a silicone rubber adhering to adjacent substrates e.g. glass, ceramic, tile, wood and metal.
1. 100% silicone
2. Easy to use
3. Waterproofing and weatherproofing
4. Primerless adhesion to most building materials
5. 12.5% movement capability
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||30|
|Sealant curing speed and operating time will have different with different temperatures and temperature, high temperature and high humidity can make sealant curing speed faster, rather low temperature and low humidity are slower.21 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB13477||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||28|
|GB13477||The ultimate tensile strength||Mpa||0.7|
JC/T881-2001 12.5E；GB/T14683-2003 12.5E
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Product page: https://mishimo.to/1U7rqkJ
Mishimoto, the world leader in performance cooling products, shows you how to install the Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit for the 2001-2005 Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra w/ 6.6L Duramax engine!
The engineers at Mishimoto designed this silicone hose kit with multi-layered silicone that can withstand the heat and pressure that causes stock rubber hoses to fail. If you want to keep your Duramax cool, then you need the Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit!
Model Number: MMHOSE-CHV-01D
2001-2005 Chevrolet/GMC Duramax 6.6L Silicone Coolant Hose Kit
(1) Mishimoto Upper Silicone Coolant Hose
(1) Mishimoto Lower Silicone Coolant Hose
(4) Mishimoto Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
3/8” DRIVE RATCHET
• Please dispose of any liquids properly.
• Allow vehicle to cool completely prior to attempting installation.
• Mishimoto Performance (MP) is not responsible for any vehicle
damage or personal injury due to installation errors, misuse,
or removal of MP products.
• MP always suggests that a trained professional install all
• Do not run the engine or drive the vehicle while overheating.
Serious damage may occur.
• Raise vehicle only on jack stands or on a vehicle lift.
01 | REMOVING THE OEM RADIATOR HOSES
1. Disconnect the negative terminal on both batteries.
2. Locate the drain plug on the base of the radiator and allow all
coolant to drain from the radiator.
3. Detach the upper radiator shroud by removing the eight pop clips.
4. Disconnect the upper coolant hose from the radiator.
5. Disconnect the upper coolant hose from the coolant outlet.
6. Remove the lower splash shield, which is secured with
five 15mm bolts.
7. Disconnect the lower radiator hose from the radiator, and
disconnect the lower coolant ancillary hoses.
8. Remove the lower coolant hose from the engine, and carefully
navigate the lower hose out from underneath the truck.
02 | INSTALLING THE MISHIMOTO SILICONE
1. Connect the upper coolant hose to the radiator. Be sure to clamp
the new hoses down tightly with the provided clamps.
2. Connect the upper coolant hose to the engine.
3. Transfer the two retaining clips from the factory lower radiator
hose to the Mishimoto lower radiator hose. Use a screwdriver to
wedge into the side of the clip to loosen it.
4. Install the lower coolant hose and connect it to the engine and
radiator. Also connect the ancillary hoses to the proper
connections. Be sure to clamp down all connections tightly.
5. Reinstall the lower splash shield using five 15mm bolts.
6. Reconnect the negative battery terminal on both batteries.
7. Reinstall the upper radiator shroud and the eight pop clips that
secure it to the radiator support.
8. Refill the cooling system with a 50/50 mix of coolant and
9. Start the vehicle and set the heat to high to purge any air from the
cooling system. Allow the vehicle to reach operating temperature
and check for any leaks in the system.
10. You have now successfully installed the Mishimoto silicone
coolant hoses. Enjoy!
Download the guide here: https://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-62631657248580/mmhose-chv-od1-installguide.pdf