Cheapest Factory SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant for Georgia Manufacturer
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
We rely upon strategic thinking, constant modernisation in all segments, technological advances and of course upon our employees that directly participate in our success for Cheapest Factory SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant for Georgia Manufacturer, Welcome to visit us at any time for business relationship established.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Flexible acrylic injection resin to perform curtain injection.
The PC 509 Z Acryl is an acrylic based injection resin which is suited for a curtain injection. Curtain injection is a technique by which water sealing of very old or completely cracked concrete can be guaranteed. Masonry structures are often treated by curtain injection.
For more information, visit our website at www.tradecc.com!
Quite easy to see which side of the deep cleansed CYR windscreen has had an extremely easy to apply and remove application of Nanolex Urban Glass Sealant
Do you want to see this here at CleanYourRide???
#Nanolex Urban Glass Sealant is an advanced, solvent-based composite coating which forms a temporary barrier against water, oil and grime on automotive glass surfaces.
Nanolex Urban Glass Sealant combines a high-tech composite material with reactive compounds that form a fully-transparent, super-hydrophobic, non-stick coating that gives outstanding protection to glass surfaces in urban areas.
Nanolex Urban Glass Sealant improves visibility and therefore driving comfort in bad weather conditions, reducing the need to use windscreen wipers and screen wash greatly. In addition grime and bug splatter can be easily washed off and de-icing requires much less effort too. Raindrops are dispersed by the airflow when driving speeds exceed 35 Km/h (22 mph).
The durability of Nanolex Urban Glass Sealant is excellent, with a longevity of at least 4-6 months or 6000 km.