Big Discount SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant Wholesale to Madrid
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
abide by the contract", conforms to the market requirement, joins in the market competition by its high quality as well as provides more comprehensive and excellent service for clients to let them become big winner. The pursue of the company, is the clients' satisfaction for Big Discount SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant Wholesale to Madrid, Let's cooperate hand in hand to jointly make a beautiful future. We sincerely welcome you to visit our company or contact us for cooperation!
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
In this video I show you how to remove your Borg and Warner 44-06 Electric Shift Transfer Case from the 4R70W Transmission on this 2003 Ford F-150 4.6L and replace the input shaft seal.
The problem the customer had was, the transmission indicator showed that there was no fluid in the transmission. Upon inspection he saw no visible leaks.However the transmission was 3 quarts low. That’s when he brought it to me and I discovered all the transmission fluid was in the transfer case.
NAPA# 18771 Transfer Case Input Shaft Seal
NAPA# 99187 Transfer Case Input Shaft Speedi-Sleeve
The Borg-Warner 44-06 manual shift and electronic shift transfer cases are a three-piece magnesium design. The unit transfers engine power from the transmission to the front and rear axles. Under normal driving conditions the unit is in 2-wheel drive high (2H), but when desired, the operator may shift into 4-wheel drive high (4H) or 4-wheel drive low (4L). The operator may shift from 2H to 4H or from 4H to 2H at any speed up to 88 km/h (55 mph). The vehicle speed must be less than 5 km/h (3 mph), the brake applied, and the transmission in NEUTRAL to shift into 4L. The transfer case is shifted either manually or electronically. The unit is lubricated by a positive displacement fluid pump that channels fluid flow through holes in the rear output shaft.