22 Years Factory CV-709 silicone sealant for PV moudels for Moldova Factories
Description CV709 is a high-performance silicone sealant, one-component oxime type room temperature curing silicone rubber, has excellent weather resistance, high thixotropy, after curing for solar components involved in the base material has good caking property, by TUV for environmental requirements of the ROHS, UL E339949 Key Features 1. 100% silicone 2. No sag 3. high thixotropy 4. Water & weatherproof 5. For solar components involved in the base material has good bonding Basic Ap...
continue to improve, to ensure product quality in line with market and customer standard requirements. Our company has a quality assurance system have been established for 22 Years Factory CV-709 silicone sealant for PV moudels for Moldova Factories, Our aim is to help customers realize their goals. We are making great efforts to achieve this win-win situation and sincerely welcome you to join us
CV709 is a high-performance silicone sealant, one-component oxime type room temperature curing silicone rubber, has excellent weather resistance, high thixotropy, after curing for solar components involved in the base material has good caking property, by TUV for environmental requirements of the ROHS, UL E339949
1. 100% silicone
2. No sag
3. high thixotropy
4. Water & weatherproof
5. For solar components involved in the base material has good bonding
1.Solar module frame seal
2.The adhesive of the solar energy back to the terminal block
3.General industrial assembly with seal
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||40-60|
|3 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB13477||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||40~55|
|The ultimate tensile strength||Mpa||≥2|
|Aluminum bonding shear strength||Mpa||≥1.5|
UL E339949; TUV
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 500ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Watch now to get 9 top benefits of installing outdoor roll up bamboo shades. How to prevent bamboo blind disasters! 6 Things to watch out for before making a buying decision. Click https://www.awnings-and-blinds.com/outdoor-bamboo-roll-up-shades/ for my ultimate bamboo shades guide!
Roll up outdoor bamboo shades or blinds can be just the privacy and shade solution you need on your patio or porch. Even if you are on a tight budget, these are likely to be within your reach. Best of all, you can easily install bamboo roll up blinds yourself.
Here’s the scenario…
You have just made yourself comfortable on your screened porch or outdoor patio, ready for some me-time with your favorite book
- nosy neighbors intrude
- the baking sun spoils your fun
- the blaring light has you squinting and frowning
Don’t worry! Bamboo patio shades can control both privacy and glare.
What are 9 of the top benefits for YOU?
1. You get the warm earthiness and atmosphere of real wood
2. Many bamboo blinds are suitable for either indoor or outdoor use
3. A quality bamboo product can include weather-proofing and sealing
4. You get a low-maintenance shading option that is easy to keep clean
5. YOU have control over the level of light and privacy. You can even get blackout roman shades in bamboo!
6. You can install these yourself, even if you are a DIY novice
7. Bamboo window blinds can be surprisingly durable, in spite of being cheap
8. Got a little more spare cash? You can even get motorized roller shades!
9. You will be protecting the environment, as bamboo is a renewable resource
Bonus benefit: You take care of shading and privacy issues at a very affordable price.
Check for these before buying outdoor bamboo shades…
- The pulley mechanism needs to be weatherproof and sturdy
- The header rail also needs to be treated for exterior use
- Check that both the binding thread and the pull cords can withstand the elements
- Some bamboo shades are more see-through than others. Check for adequate light filtering or sun protection for your needs
- Look for high quality hardware and cords. This is crucial for the durability of the blind
- Find out if it is mildew proof, otherwise you may have to use a sealant
If you need to, you can even get custom window blinds made that fit perfectly. In fact, you can ask for top down bottom up shades, also known as duofold blinds. In this case you get 2 lift cords, enabling you to lower and raise the blind from both the top and the bottom. This means that you get maximum control over the sun and glare, while maintaining your privacy.
Of course there are many other types of shades for use on your patio or deck. But roll up outdoor bamboo shades remain a firm favorite both for pricing and looks!