21 Years Factory SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant Wholesale to Rwanda
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
In the past few years, our company absorbed and digested advanced technologies both at home and abroad. Meanwhile, our company staffs a team of experts devoted to the development of 21 Years Factory SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant Wholesale to Rwanda, "Passion, Honesty, Sound service, Keen cooperation and Development" are our goals. We are here expecting friends all over the world!
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Enjoy. Twitter.com/TC_OS Instagram.com/thecomedianofsomewhere Ifunny.co/TheComedianOfSomewhere
Another video to watched:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJPce-mlIw
Biatain Silicone is a soft, flexible and absorbent foam dressing with gentle silicone adhesive
Biatain Silicone is designed and developed in collaboration with health care professionals and is the natural choice for moist wound healing of commonly occurring acute and chronic wounds
Superior absorption: Conforms closely to the wound bed and delivers superior absorption – even under compression (1,2,5)
Gentle & secure fit: Soft silicone adhesive for gentle and secure fixation (1,5) with minimal pain at dressing changes ensures a high patient comfort (5)
Intuitive use: 3-piece non-touch opening provides easy and aseptic application (1,5) and reduced wastage for a cost effective treatment
Biatain Silicone is indicated for a wide range of exuding chronic and acute wounds such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, non-infected diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, postoperative wounds and traumatic wounds (e.g. skin abrasions, skin tears, cuts). It can be used in combination with compression therapy and may be left in place for up to 7 days.
Learn more at: https://www.coloplast.com/products/wound/biatain-silicone–fewer-days-with-wounds/