2017 wholesale price SV-8000 PU Sealant for Insulating Glass to Montpellier Factory
Description SV – 8000 two-component polyurethane insulating glass sealant is a neutral cure, mainly used for the insulating glass of the second seal. Product formulation to use its performance with high modulus, high strength, to meet the requirements of insulating glass assembly. Where to use It is a two-component PU sealant that offers variable work life with high bonding strength to maintain the integrity of insulating glass unit, suits both commercial and residential IGU. Key Fe...
Bear "Customer first, Quality first" in mind, we work closely with our customers and provide them with efficient and professional services for 2017 wholesale price SV-8000 PU Sealant for Insulating Glass to Montpellier Factory, With the aim of "compete with good quality and develop with creativity" and the service principle of "take customers' demand as orientation", we will earnestly provide qualified products and good service for domestic and international customers.
SV – 8000 two-component polyurethane insulating glass sealant is a neutral cure, mainly used for the insulating glass of the second seal. Product formulation to use its performance with high modulus, high strength, to meet the requirements of insulating glass assembly.
Where to use
It is a two-component PU sealant that offers variable work life with high bonding strength to maintain the integrity of insulating glass unit, suits both commercial and residential IGU.
1. High Modulus
2. UV resistance
3. Low vapor and gas transmission
4. Primerless adhesion to coated glass
Technical data sheet
|Sagging degree (mm)||≤3||0|
|Thermal weight loss(%)||≤10||2|
|Durometer Hardness Shore A||20-80||42|
|Bond damage area（5%）||≤5||0|
Component A(Base) – White, Component B(Catalyst)- Black
1. Component A(Base): (190L), Component B(Catalyst) (18.5L)
2. Component A(Base):24.5kg (18L), Component B(Catalyst): 1.9kg (1.8L)
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Get them here… https://amzn.to/2qVTN9M
Support the Peter von Panda channel here… https://patreon.com/petervonpanda
Collapsible Adventure Water Bottle – BPA Free – 6 Pack Bundle (2 Blue, 2 Pink, 2 White)
Whether you’re hiking, biking, walking, or just relaxing, these colorful collapsible water bottles are sure to keep you hydrated and refreshed.
Made from flexible 100% BPA free plastic, these water bottles hold up to 480ml of water or your favorite drink.
The included metal carabiner make attaching this water bottle to your bag, bike, or belt simple and easy.
Each water bottle measures 10.25″ x 4.75″ x 1.25″ when empty and can be easily rolled up to easily fit into bags and backpacks.
• Each water bottle measures 10.25″ x 4.75″ x 1.25″ when empty and can be easily rolled up to easily fit into bags and backpacks.
• Please note that the included carabiner is not intended for climbing and should never be used as a safety device under any circumstances.
Installation Instructions for an ASI Soundproof Door – High Definition version
The wall that this was installed to was treated with products, too. You can view our video on Soundproofing a Wall (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVtY6MZoFrY) for more information.
-Quart-Size Caulk Gun
-Heavy Duty Screws*
-Door Hardware Kit*
-Door Casing (One installed on door when shipped, other side comes loose)*
-Door & Jamb*
*Included in Door Purchase (https://bit.ly/qZQjRh)
Make sure to inspect the door and included items for any damage prior to installation.
1. Unscrew the temporary threshold on the bottom of the door.
2. Determine which side of the jamb the hinges will be.
3. Measure and mark hinge locations onto the door frame.
4. Place a set of shims at each hinge, making sure they are plumb with the level.
5. Tip the door into place, make sure all is plumb and level.
6. Remove the two screws in the hinge closest to the door stop.
7. Repeat for each hinge.
8. Prop the bottom corner of the door with it swung at 90 degrees so that it holds the jamb tight to the drywall.
9. Pre-drill the holes from the screws you just removed to prepare for the long screws. (We use a 5/32 bit)
10. From top hinge down, install the included long screws.
11. Adjust shims as necessary to ensure the door stays level.
12. Shim the strike side of the door to get an even reveal on the inside of the door.
13. Install the backer rod around the gap in the rough opening by pushing it in about an inch deep. You can use a shim to push it in.
14. Fill the remaining gap with acoustical sealant.
15. Remove the temporary brace off the bottom of the trim kit.
16. Maintaining a 1/4″ reveal, attach the trim with the supplied screws.
17. Nail trim to wall as needed.
18. Fill holes with wood putty and sand.
19. Remove the short hardware screws that came shipped from the strike side of the door.
20. Replace them with the long screws for the strike hardware to secure the framing.
21. Remove the trim on the hinge side of the door that shipped on the door.
22. Repeat steps 13-18 on this side of the door.
23. Install door hardware as specified.
24. Ensure the door is shut and latched.
25. Adjust the door seals by locating the Phillips screws on the face of the door seal and turn counter-clockwise to tighten the door seal. This will close the gap between the seal and the door.
26. Work the way down the seal until all screws are adjusted so that the seal comes in contact with the door slab.
27. Trim off excess gasket on the strike side of the door jamb at the bottom so that the gasket is flush with the floor.
28. Adjust the bottom drop seal by loosening the set screw at the top of the drop seal counter-clockwise. When the screw engages the stop on the jamb, it will drop the seal down.
29. Peel off the backer on the peel-and-stick seal cover panels and pressure fit over door seals. Start with the top and fit the sides into the miter.