2017 Latest Design SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Munich Manufacturers
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
We take "customer-friendly, quality-oriented, integrative, innovative" as objectives. "Truth and honesty" is our management ideal for 2017 Latest Design SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Munich Manufacturers, We welcome you to inquire us by call or mail and hope to build a successful and cooperative relationship.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Dow Corning Construction Industry Scientist, Larry Carbary, discusses green technology and sustainable practices as they relate to the construction industry. He provides examples of specific applications that leverage ‘green silicone technology, and also explains what factors are most important to sustainable buildings.
For more than 60 years, architects, building consultants, contractors and construction material providers around the world have turned to Dow Corning silicon-based, performance-enhancing materials and additives for glazing, sealing and weatherproofing some of the most monumental building structures, including the worlds tallest building: the Burj Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
This is a video of how I make beeswax wood finish/water proofing at home. This can be used to finish bar tops, furniture, steel tools etc. This can also be used to give a waxed waterproof finish to cotton or to preserve leather and lubricate leather for boots. I use this mix often living in the pacific northwest and I want to show how easy it is to make at home. This mix will give you 32 ounces of beeswax finish/waterproofing for around $20. The ration is 16 ounces of beeswax to 8 ounces of boiled linseed oil and 8 ounces of turpentine. This is not a food safe finish and should not be used on cutting boards or wooden eating utensils.