13 Years Factory wholesale SV-777 silicone sealant for stone to Washington Importers
Description SV-777 silicone sealant for stone, is an elastomer sealant in modulus, single. Waterproof joints need to be sensitive to natural stone, glass and metal building clean appearance panel for sealing design, it to the moisture in the air after curing in contact, the formation of elastic rubber sealing performance, durability, weather resistance, good combination with most building materials. Key Features 1. 100% silicone 2. Minimized fluid migration 3. Low dirt pick up 4. Water &...
With our excellent management, strong technical capability and strict quality control system, we continue to provide our clients with reliable quality, reasonable prices and excellent services. We aim at becoming one of your most reliable partners and earning your satisfaction for 13 Years Factory wholesale SV-777 silicone sealant for stone to Washington Importers, Standing still today and looking into the future, we sincerely welcome customers all over the world to cooperate with us.
SV-777 silicone sealant for stone, is an elastomer sealant in modulus, single. Waterproof joints need to be sensitive to natural stone, glass and metal building clean appearance panel for sealing design, it to the moisture in the air after curing in contact, the formation of elastic rubber sealing performance, durability, weather resistance, good combination with most building materials.
1. 100% silicone
2. Minimized fluid migration
3. Low dirt pick up
4. Water & weatherproof
5. Primerless adhesion to most building materials
6. 25% movement capability
1.Stone curtain wall sealing
2.Engineering ceramic sealing
3.Stone and other materials such as glass, metal seam sealing
Technical data sheet
|Test standard||Test project||Unit||value|
|ASTM C 679||Flow, sagging or vertical flow||mm||0|
|GB13477||surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||30|
|Sealant curing speed and operating time will have different with different temperatures and temperature, high temperature and high humidity can make sealant curing speed faster, rather low temperature and low humidity are slower.21 days after curing——25℃，50%R.H.|
|GB13477||Durometer Hardness||Shore A||30|
|GB13477||The ultimate tensile strength||Mpa||0.7|
|ASTM C 1248||Pollution / oil, natural stone||No|
25HM GB/T 23261-2009；ASTM C920-2011
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Howdy folks, The Amazon link above is your personal link to purchase any of the tools we use for all of our how-to teaching guide video’s, we demonstrate and explain in detail so that you may get a greater understanding of the stucco/plastering application,
if you’re interested in the trowels and tools we use please click on our Amazon account above:
live long and Plaster
Once you’re on the link or page I show the most common tools but you can scroll along and find other tools you’re looking for too in the same link. Remember we teach you how to repair your #1 investment, “Your home,” so save the dough and DIY with the tools we show on our link.
Plus this supports us too so we can keep making these teaching videos’
All from kirk giordano your favorite Stucco nerd and plaster geek guy.
Subscribe for more stucco content:
Kirk Giordano Plastering Inc.
Connect with us!
plaster, it’s everywhere you want to be
Hello ambitious guys and gals, who are interested in Understanding your number one investment your home, now possibly you can.
How? Excellent question, glad you asked, watch this video it explains how.
With a tiny bit of attention you can and will save the wealth and get good health, it can be done plus its fun, create a sense of euphoria and sleep well knowing, no problemo, I did this repair myself.
Lets review, save cash, get a great workout, create a sense of accomplishment, what more in life does a righteous person desire?
With a bit of help from me ‘Kirk” your favorite plastering Professional, this video will be your guild to any and all questions about your most common home repair issues.
Stucco rendering according to me, the stucco guy, “Kirk”, material knowledge is 70% of being a well rounded stucco guy, the other 30% is application.
Understanding your number one investment your home
stucco how to videos, plaster network,
World’s leading instructional how to plaster videos
Other popular plastering videos tips below
FYI, this caulking product was a construction grade Sikaflex polyurethane caulking and sealant, a real drag to clean up as it’s not water clean up, but this caulking last a lifetime unlike most others.
I usually try and go into details about tools and their use, plus explain and show a variety of other useful plastering techniques.