11 Years Manufacturer Siway two component strength-basded ceramic tile sealant to Durban Importers
Product introduction Siway two component strength-basded ceramic tile sealant is an upgraded version of epoxy common beauty gap sealant, excellent toughness and impact resistance, surface brightness, such as porcelain, efficient, durable antibacterial mouldproof, waterproof sealing, 100% do not flow, construction simple, harmful index is far lower than the standard “GB18583-2008″ interior decoration, etc. Is widely used in high-grade kitchen, sanitary ware, high-grade family is de...
abide by the contract", conforms to the market requirement, joins in the market competition by its high quality as well as provides more comprehensive and excellent service for clients to let them become big winner. The pursue of the company, is the clients' satisfaction for 11 Years Manufacturer Siway two component strength-basded ceramic tile sealant to Durban Importers, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
Siway two component strength-basded ceramic tile sealant is an upgraded version of epoxy common beauty gap sealant, excellent toughness and impact resistance, surface brightness, such as porcelain, efficient, durable antibacterial mouldproof, waterproof sealing, 100% do not flow, construction simple, harmful index is far lower than the standard “GB18583-2008″ interior decoration, etc. Is widely used in high-grade kitchen, sanitary ware, high-grade family is decorated in joint seal and hotel decoration,, without excitant or unpleasant smell, in use process to bring you new construction concept and aesthetic effect.
Note: the position of construction
1, metope and floor, metope and mesa, and side beams and floor juncture
2, square face plate around the seams with mesa
Around 3, round face and mesa juncture, circular beams and floor juncture
4, around the toilet clean and floor juncture
5, wooden door and floor juncture
In 6, the tub edge or metope seams with mesa
Scope of application
1, window, furniture and so on, all kinds of counter aperture, cabinets, all kinds of edges, kitchen toilet all kinds of edges, can also be used to paste all kinds of hard materials.
In 2, the guesthouse, hotel, family bath crock, implement, sink, shower room and xiancai basins of installation, waterproof, plugging and other kitchen ware and decorative processing.
Method of use
1, clean the construction surface, remove dirt, oil and other impurities, then along the hem the ceramic tile with crepe paper.
2, mount rubber mouth, combined with glue gun, glue mouth mouth before the glue to glue on the glue, the glue liquid located in cement mix, edging out front a small amount of adhesive solution, in order to avoid mixed uneven, lead to not curable, and then into the ceramic tile aperture.
3, scrape to evenness with blade, slight trim the edges.
4, this product operation time 30 minutes, 4-6 hours at 25 ℃ room temperature curing, 24 hours of maximum intensity.
If you cannot drain your aquarium to repair a leak from the inside, and you need to work from the outside, you have to beat hydraulic pressure.
The way you can do it, is by patching from bottom (where your leak is) to top.
1) Use a 2″ tape (scotch / masking / duct / whatever). See the patch in my other video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HRAjfYTesQ
2) patch this tape with a coat or 2 of a plastic bag.
3) put a stripe of silicone (any kind – since it’s external). Now your “bandaid” is ready.
4) put this patch on your Leakage in a way that the dripping is chased up. You cannot completely seal since hydraulic pressure is stronger than silicone. But the silicone is strong enough to push the water flow 1″-2″ up. Just make sure you chase the leak Upwards – not downwards, and not side ways.
5) every 20 minutes or so, you can take of your patch (the plastic bag helps here), and put a new patch, 2″ higher up (repeat steps 1-4) with a small overlap between the previous and the new silicone, so that you continue chasing upwards. If you miss (leak goes in another direction, repeat on this section, till you get it up).
6) as you go upwards, at some point the hydraulic pressure will be low enough that your leakage stops completely. even if you are not lucky, once you reach the top water level, the water pressure is 0, and your leakage will be over.
My leak was at the bottom front left side, and I had to work up slowly against 15″ of water (about 40cm on a 50cm deep aquarium).
When I started this, I did’t know how it was going to turn out. In hindsight I would of course drain 1/3 of the water or 1/5 of the water – anything that is doable without taking out the fish (my initial constraint) or impacting the bio-equilibrium. Doing this would reduce pressure and essentially make it easier (it would take less stages of 2″ patching).
As a conclusion, I can say that in any case drain your aquarium as much as you can – it will help.
Then, if your leak is situated above the water level – work from the inside, using aquarium safe silicone, and if your leak is below that, use the method in this video.
As this was my first external repair it doesn’t look nice, and possibly I could have tried with less silicone, or maybe I could have trimmed it afterwards. However right now I cannot afford the headace of causing a new leak just for the sake of aesthetics.
via YouTube Capture bearwoodbrown handyman,