12 Years Factory SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Costa Rica Manufacturer
Description SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion Key Features (1) easy to use: can be used at any time out; (2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded; (3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no poll...
In order to best meet client's needs, all of our operations are strictly performed in line with our motto " High Quality, Competitive Price, Fast Service " for 12 Years Factory SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant to Costa Rica Manufacturer, welcomes all overseas friends and merchants to establish collaboration with us. We will provide you with honest, high quality and efficient service to meet your requirements.
SV-GT2000 High-speed rail subway silicone sealant is a one-component, low modulus, neutral curing adhesive. For most of the stone, ceramic and cement components, can produce excellent adhesion
(1) easy to use: can be used at any time out;
(2) excellent thixotropy and extrusion, at any temperature (-40 ℃ to 100 ℃) can be extruded;
(3) good adhesion, the stone, ceramics and cement components and other building materials with excellent adhesion properties; no pollution of the porous material;
(4) excellent weather resistance, aging performance, excellent tensile and compression resilience, can carry ± 30% displacement capacity;
(5) neutral curing, stone, cement and other building materials without corrosive, to overcome the shortcomings of acid corrosion material.
(6) base modulus: passive deformation occurs when the role of moderate stress on the concrete substrate to ensure that the concrete surface is not destroyed;
(7) high elasticity high recovery capacity: can be repeated from the seams with the movement, fast response fast response, permanent deformation of small.
1.For high-speed rail track, airport runway, highway irrigation joints sealed, can withstand large displacement;
2.Can also be used for other concrete pavement sealing, subway engineering, tunnels, bridges and other projects sealed.
Technical data sheet
|surface drying time（25℃，50%R.H.）||min||≤60|
|Mass loss rate||/||≤5%|
|Elastic recovery rate||/||≥80%|
|100% tensile strength||23℃||MPa||≤0.3|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after alkali treatment||MPa||≥0.8|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||≥600%|
|168 h after alkali treatment||/||≥600%|
|Bond strength||23℃||/||No damaging|
|168 h after thermal aging (80 ℃)||/||No damaging|
|96 h after immersion||/||No damaging|
Black, White, Gray
300ml in cartridge * 24 per box, 590ml in sausage *20 per box
If you want the TDS or MSDS or other details, please contact with our sales person.
Bitumen Rubber is a solvent free liquid membrane designed for general waterproofing applications on a variety of building surfaces. Bitumen Rubber is versatile for uses in underground, immersed, internal and external areas. Suitable for use as a waterproof membrane, adhesive and protective coating.
This video shows the standard maintenance process to change the transmission fluid and filter on a Dodge Caravan. We remove the transmission pan, drain the fluid, install a new filter, put it all back together and add the new fluid. There are a few tips and tricks to make the job easier and it’s all condensed into a short video to make it easy to review before you start on your own vehicle.
The parts used in the video cost about $40 at the local Autozone as of January 2013 and the job doesn’t take very long at all (an hour or so total time). People sometimes fear working on an automatic transmission, but you can see in the video that this is a simple job and there is no need to let this job go undone or to overpay for something you can do yourself.
Tools needed are:
- 10mm socket with a 3″ or 6″ extension
- 1″ putty knife (optional)
- deadblow hammer (optional)
- Some sort of catch pan (to collect the old fluid)
- jack stands, ramps, a vehicle lift, or some other way to lift the vehicle up a bit helps out a lot. You can also pull one wheel of the vehicle up on a curb to give some extra space in a real pinch.
- a gasket scraper (in the video, we use a glass scraping razor-blade)
- a funnel with a very narrow spout
- shop towels for cleanup
- torque wrench (that measures in inch-pounds) if you don’t have a torque wrench, this job is still doable, but you may have a harder time getting the pan to be leak free and you run the risk of stripping bolts or warping the pan
Parts to get from the parts store:
- (1) new filter/gasket set (as low as $9.99)
- (5) quarts of ATF+4 transmission fluid (as low as $5.99 each)
- (1) roll of shop towels or (1) bag of rags (as needed)
- (1) drain pan (as needed)
- (1) narrow funnel (as needed)
Good luck, and have fun!